Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Hey guys im sure u have heard of VoIP. It Means Voice over Internet Protocol.
Its actually used to call all around the world in low rates. All u need is a headset and a credit card. I use JustVoip cuz i found its the cheapest so ill just review it.
Justvoip Download- *www.justvoip.com/en/download.html
Rates- *www.justvoip.com/en/rates.html

This Program is the cheapest as far as ive found. First of all u need to download the program. u guys cud check the rates but i tell u its incredibly cheap nothing exceeds 6 ruppees per minute and it takes normally 10 rupees in cellphones. u cud call anywhere in india for 1.65 wow
anyways u wud also need a headset, im personally using logitech premium usb headset 350 because of its excellent noise cancelling microphones. A broadband of at least 256 kbps is required, and a credit card. The lowest credit is 10 euros. The sound quality is also awesome ive made calls to over 10 countries to people and the sound incoming and outgoing is better than the normal cellphone, as long as u have a broadband. For optimum voip experience a good headset is reccomended. Anyways this program basically allows u to call anywhere in the world at the cheapest rates available. This program is pretty much useless if u guys dont wanna call abroad. But india rates are also cheap 1.65 anywher in india in voip and it takes me cellphone 2.40 to do std ^_^

Last edited:

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
But india rates are also cheap 1.65 it takes me 2.40 to do std ^_^

bsnl/mtnl has OneIndia plan
call anywhere on any phone in India for Rs1/- only
This is on going from last 2 years.
So making call for 1.65 is bit expensive but may be useful for ISD calls.

Thanks for telling us.

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
hey was just sharing my wonderful experience with Voip since i have many friends abroad and even i used to live abroad so i use it i just though it cud be of use to many people

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
voip is good ... iv seen quite a few people using the skype phone and are pretty happy abt it

enticer86

Stay Silent!
skype is not free

u guys never heard abt GIZMO CALL?/

10mins of free calls daily- dependin on the location of the person u call...
more mins fr west...
n cals are from PC TO CELLFONES/ LANDLINES- much btter than anything

anywys, callin from cellfones is also @ less than 5 bucks a min now

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Good to know there are so many option for VOIP,in the times to come one cable coming to ur PC will have all VOIP/broadband/IPTV/cable/ many more interactive services.

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i found JustVoIP to be the cheapest, skype is expensive man india calls are 6 rupees

InternelCalls is the best Voip service I know so far! I have been using it for some time now.

www.internetcalls.com

Once you buy a credit that is minimum of 10Euros, you get 120days of free calls! That is 120x24hrsx60mins of free calls to Major destinations around the world! After the 120 days, you use the 10Euros you paid to make calls at a phenomenally decreased rate! you can even send SMS using this sofware.

Calls within India or to the Gulf are not that cheap though! But if you got someone is places like US, Canada, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore.. etc.. etc.. you can call for 120days free!

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
look at justvoip.com, the rates are the cheapest everyones service is good though

enticer86

Stay Silent!
yeah i dl it... they say 60 min of free calls to trial users...

when u r online since 1996 u are bound to hav as many email ids to get new passcodes everyday :D

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
^_^ im sure u wont be disappointed with JustVoIP and they have free calls to many countries too, india rates are increased to 0.04 euro though but still cheaper than any other voip service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom