Visual basic 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

deb_gopal

Right off the assembly line
Can anybody give me the code of visual basic for popup calendar to a datefield and loading & saving photo through picturebox control on a form to linked access database.
Regards
Gopaldeb
deb_gopal@yahoo.co.in

TechnoKiD

Broken In
please describe your idea a little bit... i got the first point you want a popup calander that pops and when a date is clicked it gets entered in the datafield.
if this is the first point.. there is a control like this already in visual basic. no need to code it...

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
you can try to find it on:
*www.programmersheaven.com

various programming languages support are here

OP
D

deb_gopal

Right off the assembly line
I have searched google.got some codes but all are have errors on it.I am coding in visual basic 6. I need code to make a popup calendar to date field in a form.and also saving loading photos to access database through picturebox control.
I have searched every possioble site but failed to get a good responce
Regards
GopalDeb
deb_gopal@yahoo.co.in

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Get working codes at vbcode.com

If you are getting errors, you should correct them, or ask for help here. Please dont beg.

redhat

Mad and Furious
try coding on your own...
will help you when you are stuck...

P.S. Please dont try playing tricks here... You'll get caught pretty fast...

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I have searched google.got some codes but all are have errors on it.I am coding in visual basic 6. I need code to make a popup calendar to date field in a form.and also saving loading photos to access database through picturebox control.

Maybe posting the errors might help. Also check this out
*www.google.com/search?hl=en&client...t+calendar+control+visual+basic+6&btnG=Search

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Can anybody give me the code of visual basic for popup calendar to a datefield and loading & saving photo through picturebox control on a form to linked access database.
Regards
Gopaldeb
deb_gopal@yahoo.co.in

hehehe.....don't expect personnel codes from us instead just google it or go to www.a1vbcode.com, everything there is waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom