VistaMizer for XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
You've tried Vista transformation Pack for XP ... NOW try VistaMizer.

VistaMizer modifies your system files, so that when you reboot after installing VistaMizer, you won't even remember how your old desktop looked like.

With VistaMizer you are now able to transform your Windows XP, MCE or Server 2003 by giving it the look of Windows Vista. Therefore over 380 files with new Icons, pictures as well as videos are modified.

This means that VistaMizer does not provide own files and change your system files. That has the advantage that VistaMizer works with each language and no changes of the language specifics are made.

*www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Themes/VistaMizer.shtml

best to create a system restore point first.

utsav

damn busy...
if u hav atleast 768MB RAM then these softyss r good else ........

thanx 4 d link bro

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
abtom said:
these kinda software slow down ur pc so better stay away from em.
but who cares i am also using it.
its cool.
this software will mod the system files and hence will not slow down your system.

one Q: how is it different from vista transformation pack? and whats wid modding own files?

Projjwal

free world from money
nope.....VistaMizer is a very small utility size around 17mb.I am using it in my athlonXP 2400+ with 512 MB ram & it works very good (not slowing down my system)

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
seems nice..i tried a vista inspirat pack..it was pretty much the same..modding the files..didnt seem to slow down the pc..

tynyro

Right off the assembly line
I am using for some time Vista Transformation Pack 8.0.1 and works well but I want to know if VistaMizer works as well as VTP.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
All these transformations pack, just bloats your system and nothing else.

It is better to use custom theme, cursors, sounds etc.

BTW try Crysis theme, it rocks.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well this is my WinXP PRO OS with VT pack and SP3: :D:D

*img7.pictiger.com/6af/17046080_th.jpg

Hv not tried this VistaMizer but will surely giv it a try.. (any of u guys who hv tried this) plz post a screenshot.. :)
-------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom