Vista Transformation Pack 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
godsownman : ive tried em. find crystalxp the safest to install/uninstall. even xpize also. but by their very nature, they will replace system files. install only one at one time. if u want a change, uninstall it and then install sumthing else. bot above have yheir uninstallers too.

create systemrestore point first. then install.
128mb is not the issue.

anywayz. go ahead, take the plunge and enjoy.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
That's a different transformation pack made by Bricomix,while the Vista transformation pack is made by Windows X.

godsownman

Padawan
anandk told me to use the crystalxp one . One going to the site provided by Kalpik I found this.

I am confused somebody please advice.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yes thats the one... Its listed as 38MB but actually its around 26 MB once you start to download. And yes, its the safest of the lot.

kato

Karthiksn
Dude if u get CrystalXP with the amount of RAM u have then i guess ur system may become a hell lot slower i had tried it and uninstalled it after an hour as it took me that much time as i keep getting stuck

godsownman

Padawan
Kalpik & Kato,

Thanks a lot , Anyway am going to give it a shot . Yes I do doubt the Ram and hence I asked. I will be trying it out first thing in the morning coz I am eager.

If it acts nasty it will be uninstalled.

Thanks once again .

Regards

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I dont think this pack will give you problems regarding RAM. It worked fine on my old machine (P3 600Mhz, 192 MB RAM). Best of luck!

i used vista transformation pack 2.0, but when i unistalled it, my original XP files got messed up and i didnt got back my XP style theme which is default.
any advise? or its obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom