VISTA THEME: Vista Blue by Mr. Vista // Vishal Gupta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
hey guys,

Vishal released a new theme for Vista today "Vista Blue". He is not able to login here so he asked me to post about it in Digit forum.

Here is his new theme with full description and instructions-
*www.merawindows.com/Forums/tabid/324/forumid/82/threadid/11011/scope/posts/Default.aspx

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Eww...its tooooo blue, a skytone would have been better.

I am using my own custom version of Vista theme with few things removed & a black/gray UI. I need a coder & resource hacker which can make it better, as I just replaced the BMP's using Resources hacker, anyone willing? Softech wher r u?

comrade

foreign return(0)
ya..its not looking good..atleast for my eyes...that tooo the blue makes me feel that something is wrong with the systemm..BSOD blue?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I tried PMing vishal few days ago. I have a whole set of modified images for a skin Of Vista which I wanted him to compile as a skin. Its compleately black in colour & matches vista....where is he?

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
thnx to all of u for comments. I have modified the theme and hv changed the color of windows titlebars and borders coz a few ppl didnt like the dark blue color. So pls download it again:

Modified Vista Blue Theme for Windows Vista

and thnx to Chirag for posting it.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Vishal, did u get my PM? I send u the whole layout for a black theme. i got the layout & design made here, just need a resource hacker.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
im waiting for ur release gx ..... and i think u u have a blackish theme in mind if thats the case please do bundle the black version of the vista cursors ... i forgot the link ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom