vision 2020 world

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
@confused, its just a bloody worst saying !
The world is not going to end 2012. If you've watched how the world ends in 2012 movie, then right on 25th December 2012, you'll be saying, I had watched the movie 2012 in 2010 and now I am in 2012 ! that too alive !

Neuron

Electronic.
World is not gonna end until jesus christ or kalki gets re-incarnated.So rest assured for now. :grin:

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
First of all the dream of Abdul Kalam is goin to be false. And India ll never develop until politics ll end. So about 2020 it ll be gr8. Many milestones ll be acquired by ISRO.

azzu

AJJU
@confused, its just a bloody worst saying !
The world is not going to end 2012. If you've watched how the world ends in 2012 movie, then right on 25th December 2012, you'll be saying, I had watched the movie 2012 in 2010 and now I am in 2012 ! that too alive !

Just a joke from him ...
nothing serious to take :D

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
that's very hard to predict...but my guesses are:

1. We will have PCs having computing speed equalling Super Computers of today's world. Moreover, portable computing devices (which are called laptops/notebooks now) will be wafer thin and foldable.
2. Flying cars will certainly be a reality.
3. Space travel will be a lot cheaper and many people will be able to afford it (as against nowadays when only Multi-Millionaires can think about it)

Just wild guesses:
Sugar will be somewhere Rs. 500-600 per kg.
Rahul Gandhi will be the PM of India ;)

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Petrol prices are going to go up till today's RAM prices,leave the LPG cylinders aside....

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

The nuclear pacts are just over the table matters..........One bomb is enough to destroy all evidences that a nuclear pact between those countries ever took place....

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
please give some ideas like benefits of nuclear weapon free world, end poverty and hunger...

I am sorry I am not a dreamer. Such issues will always hound humanity as long it exists; till its destruction.

But benefits of nuclear energy (I am going away from nuclear weaponry) may include enormous source of energy in case all the non-renewable sources of energy dry up. Using nuclear energy we may be able to travel much deeper into the space. There is a war brewing for sure. I seriously hope we see an end of extremism/terrorism in/before year 2020.
What else...
I do not see poor countries (majorly African) will be able to get any kind of development sometime soon. I am sorry it is really very hard to think of any good points :(

Top Bottom