Status
Not open for further replies.

Max_Payne007

Right off the assembly line
hi,
i've a strange problem with my machine. Whenever I start my machine, after logging on the machine restarts automatically. I think it is due to a virus. I scanned my computer with Norton and Mcafee but no detection.
can anyone please help me out of this..................
This is very urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MegaD3th3K

Broken In
press F8 while starting ur pc and select "disable automatic reboot on system failure" or something like tht.
now ur pc wont restart. post the error msg tht appears, here so tht someone can help u.

anandk

Distinguished Member
maybe the problem lies elsewhere...
but nevertheless, scan ur pc in SAFE MODE with ur anti-virus and anti-spyware (eg adaware), also use 'ccleaner' to cleare ur pc junk.
then revert if problem still persists.

OP
M

Max_Payne007

Right off the assembly line
hi,
The next worst thing is that I can't view Folder Options, neither in Tools Menu nor in Control Panel. I can't use Registry Editor or Windows Configuration Utility, as I try to run them the PC restarts automatically( properly as if you do manually).

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
hey guys u alll r givin him remedies to ignore that restart story...??

instead try restarting with F8 and start ur machine "last known good configuration..." hope it wud solve ur query...

-SUDE

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
Max_Payne007 said:
hi,
The next worst thing is that I can't view Folder Options, neither in Tools Menu nor in Control Panel. I can't use Registry Editor or Windows Configuration Utility, as I try to run them the PC restarts automatically( properly as if you do manually).

as per this prob is concerned dear maxpayne007 i think there's a virus activity goin on in ur pc... RUN AN ANTIVIRUS SCAN IMMEDIATELY...

-SUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom