Virus Problem >> Pc unable to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
My friend's computer has got virus so the pc is not booting.Is there any way to remove virus ( like with some bootable antivirus cd or so).

Plz help me out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
jugnu_009 said:
My friend's computer has got virus so the pc is not booting.Is there any way to remove virus ( like with some bootable antivirus cd or so).

Plz help me out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
the only way is to format again. use the boot CD

47shailesh

Security Exp
there can be N number of reason for PC to not boot please elaborate the scenario like is there any beeps during boot or any error code or even CPU fan does'nt start ... than guys here can help you in a better way

cooldip10

In the zone
There's only one way.. U HAVE to format the hard disk using the Boot CD and freshly install Windows again..

To preserve any data.. u can use your computer (by making your friend's hard disk as slave drive ).. But be a little careful.. u don't want your system to get infected by that virus :)

Format the HDD...Install the Operating System...Also install a good antivirus software....Do make it a habit of regularly updating the antivirus definitions n also the software.

Cheers,
Kunal :p

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
47shailesh said:
there can be N number of reason for PC to not boot please elaborate the scenario like is there any beeps during boot or any error code or even CPU fan does'nt start ... than guys here can help you in a better way
i agree with u, jugnu sud chek for other problems, and if he is damn sure its the virus then format and reinstall de os.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom