Virus please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadmanrulz

Broken In
Hey guys i didnt scan for viruses for some 1 week or somethin and today i scanned i found 2 viruses a Win32.Anserin.
Trojan.Anserin is a Trojan horse program that logs keystrokes and steals information entered into certain banking Web sites.

i am very afraid somethin will happen.... wat shud i do now change the password i've treated those viruses with zone alarm please help

OP
D

deadmanrulz

Broken In
Thanks for ur reply i want to know whthr the damage is low or high cos diff sites show diff damage levels (i.e one shows high and one shows low)

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
hmmm....
you should try Kaspersky 6.0 and regarding passwords, make necessary backups and then delete ur accounts and then create a new one.
thats easy,i guess.:wink:

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
u said zone alarm antivirus?? nah dont i dont think that will b of any use..go for kaspersky pro and do clean those viruses of ur sys

anandk

Distinguished Member
i presume u'v treated the virii with zonealarm security suite which includes the anti-virus too. however i also suggest u download, install, update the freeware 'ewido anti-malware' from www.ewido.net . and yes do change us passwords too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom