Virus issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashishnehete

RiGhT HeRe RiGhT nOw
Guys there is a file Adobereader9.0 in my pen drrve and hdd which i am not able to delete
it is a virus i think but it is not detected by avast wat do yaar maira proj ka kafi data hai tat i dont want to delete

paroh

Padawan
Tell the size of the file?
and try to use unlocker if the file is used by some process u can kill that process and can delete the file

unlocker info
Code:
*ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/#download

unlocker download
Code:
*ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/unlocker1.8.7.exe

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Update your virus definitions and scan in safe mode without networking. Also install Spyware Doctor or Spybot Search & Destroy with latest definitions. These should get rid of dumb malware like that one...

Never use any freeware versions of Antivirus, they dont detect any virus most of the times. Get some corporate version of antivirus from your friend and install. I recommend you to use corporate versions of MCAfee and Symantec Antivirus.

mrintech

Technomancer
^^^

Who said this :?

Dude freewares do a decent job. Better scan your PC with a-Squared and Spyware Terminator: *tech-baby.co.cc/best-combination-of-security-freewares-for-home-users

Regrading Antivirus opt AVG or Avira Antivirus

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Never use any freeware versions of Antivirus, they dont detect any virus most of the times. Get some corporate version of antivirus from your friend and install. I recommend you to use corporate versions of MCAfee and Symantec Antivirus.

Dude what are you talking about? AVG, Avast and Avira are damn good free AVs and I would rate them higher than Symantec anyday.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Well, copy all the files of the USB, except the Reader 9.0 file.
Then try formatting.
If not, then Safe Mode and format it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom