Virtual CD - Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hi,

What is virtual Cd? Can we make a virtual cd of a game cd. Becasue soem games need cd's to be inserted to play. But if we make virtual cd, is it play games without cd?

Please give some websites giving Virtual CD creator software for free. And method also.
Please
Bye

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
Dudehere is the download link!!!!

*www.download.com/3000-2100-10074306.html?tag=txt

here is the Guide using it!!!!!

*www.download.com/1200-2001-997641.html

Enjoyyyy

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I use Virtual cd 6. Its the best. Alcohol 120% is good too. But both are sharware thats the problem. In virtual CD I remeber just make enough drives and insert into them the virtual cds u want permanently. After the trial period is over u can still use the those drives but can't insert or make other cds. ALso remeber some games when installed remeber which drive letter was used so u have play with cd in that drive letter only. If u haven't done that u can change drive letter in windows xp easily.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
You can emulate a Virtual Cd drive for games you have legally purchased ... Beyond that .. It will be out of ...

imgame

Broken In
i use demon tools its good and works perfect with clonce cd 4.1 ...

its free and it works great .....

here is the link where u can download

*www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/download.php?mode=Download&id=34

go4inet

In the zone
digit gives you Virtual CD v4.0 in its past digit issue...
you can check them up !

and as always Google b4 u post some questions !!!

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
if you are on winXP and want everything free..it might work..
download ISO recorder..(i don't know the site..it was included in Auto Patcher...)
download CD Emulator...(i don't know the site..it was included in Auto Patcher...)
in short download autopatcher

but virtualcd 6 is best.... www.virtualcd-online.com

Hitesh

aadipa

Padawan
1. use Nero Image Recorder to create the CD Image
2. Use Deamon Tools [ Its free and BEST ] to load the CD into drive

hard_rock

Salieri Family
If u dont want to download separate software 4 tht.........use nero imagedrive.I think u have nero.It's given in this month's DVD.
Enable it n 4 the first drive..........make an iso image of the CD to the Hard disk using nero.Just in Nero ROM select CD copy n select the option not to delete the image file copied 4 burning.Thn after creating the image whn it asks 4 blank CD insertion then cancel it.By default it will be saved in my documents.Or use image recorder.
Now in imagedrive 4 the first drive select this iso,nrg file n ur done.I play MAFIA by this method.It is working.

prankzter

Journeyman
use alcohol 120%...it is the best emulator out there and it can even remove backup protection from original cds!!!!

SHell

Broken In
Alcohol 120% has a better error correction than virtual CD and is
even more fast. The problem is it is a shareware and can be used for a period of 30 days.

prankzter

Journeyman
ya but as SHell said it..alcohol 120% has the BEST error correction amoungst all of them....so go in for alcohol...

sav_more

Journeyman
personally ,virtual cd sux.
try alcohol 120%.the best emulator out there.
but u will have to do something bout the "shareware" tag :wink:

peace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom