Virtua Tennis 4

mitraark

Decrepit
OK...got the secret to unlock KING in arcade mode...

1.Select any player in arcade mode.
2.Follow the below step & KING will be in special match in arcade mode.

-Defeat all players in 4 tournaments with 2-0 & without any deuce

the defeat KING in final match to unlock him

but let me tell he is a tough customer to beat....really he is :neutral:

Can I do it at Easy difficulty ? I really doubt i can avoid deuces , i had a hard time beating Courier at Hard , in VEry Hard i lose in straight sets ...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally I have unlocked KING...I defeated him (2-0) using Venus Williams...
he was a hard player after courier....

Also my clear count in Arcade Mode is 14

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Muwahahahahhahhah :D

Finally, FINALLY

I unlocked KIng :D :)

USed Gael Monfils. 2-1 win
I blew other all opponents 2-0 and defeated King.

His Backhand is SURREAL !

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
UPDATE:when we select KING as player & wins all matches with 2-0 then
in special match opponent is DUKE.
& Let me tell you he is the master of varied shots he can serve low & spin the ball also
he can hit the ball close to net so u have to run quick to strike it

gameranand

Living to Play
UPDATE:when we select KING as player & wins all matches with 2-0 then
in special match opponent is DUKE.
& Let me tell you he is the master of varied shots he can serve low & spin the ball also
he can hit the ball close to net so u have to run quick to strike it
Then I am safe as I am a volley player. But varied shots player does gives you a nice challenge for sure and their bar also fills quite quickly.

gameranand

Living to Play
volley is fastest way to score 40..but DUKE/KING/Courier gives puzzling shots...:))

well most players are predictable and once you are master of volley them nothing can beat you at all. But it is also a risky game with this strategy but also simplest way to win the game.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys, I got King.
I even finished the WORLD TOUR with 800+stars and final match was against King. Defeated him but still didnt get any player :banghead:

Will post pics later

mitraark

Decrepit
Guys, I got King.
I even finished the WORLD TOUR with 800+stars and final match was against King. Defeated him but still didnt get any player :banghead:

Will post pics later

I finished the World Tour mode with 1037 stars , in Professional , in the final SPT Tournament at Chicago , i got ankle injury before the final match and just couldn;t defeeat Jim Courier :(

Then i beat the King but it didn;t unlock anything :( Although i love the courts that have been unlocked !

The best unlocked stuff is the Fancy Dress :D I played 2 whole rounds with the XL Sized racket :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I finished the World Tour mode with 1037 stars , in Professional , in the final SPT Tournament at Chicago , i got ankle injury before the final match and just couldn;t defeeat Jim Courier :(

Then i beat the King but it didn;t unlock anything :( Although i love the courts that have been unlocked !

The best unlocked stuff is the Fancy Dress :D I played 2 whole rounds with the XL Sized racket :D

well thats the thing. if you donot train the player enough. His energy just drains like anything. I completed the final match with total of 930 stars. I still had energy left after defeating courier. With ankle slow down its outright impossible to beat him. serve and volley is best tactic against him.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Here are some pics from the final match :D -
*i.imgur.com/iTpCD.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZMIXr.jpg
*i.imgur.com/C71lW.jpg
*i.imgur.com/P8g33.jpg
*i.imgur.com/0czVw.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZMi27.jpg

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally completed the tour with ultimate tour rating, won the SPT tour and also defeated the King of players. Have truly completed the game now. Will post screenshots soon :D

Screenshots at this post

Last edited:

mitraark

Decrepit
Finally completed the tour with ultimate tour rating, won the SPT tour and also defeated the King of players. Have truly completed the game now. Will post screenshots soon :D

Screenshots at this post

This game is great. I confess , as much as those FPS games look good on video and posters , i find myself playing only a few games again and again instead of those. VT ( as we call it ) , FIFA , Pocket Tanks ( new version released on June 27,2012 .. 275 Weapons )

Top Bottom