Virtua Tennis 4

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
There is no WAY to beat him from the baseline by ANY player in any difficulty. Keep making him run and improve your way to the net.
Try not to Slice it much as the pace he can generate will make you :shock:

is it bcoz J.Courier has hard hitter?
but I had beat him with federer :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This game's career mode is not well executed. It is broken and at times a PITA. I would rather play VT3 career mode again.

Will stop playing this. And gonna play this game only for occasional kicks with friends.

Zangetsu

This game's career mode is not well executed. It is broken and at times a PITA. I would rather play VT3 career mode again.

Will stop playing this. And gonna play this game only for occasional kicks with friends.

ya the career mode is not soo good..but I really like the full character customization (hair,eyes,nose...etc)...

Arcade mode is better & I've also unlocked one player "Duke" :p

Zangetsu

Even I have beaten him Twice till now :wink:

Once with Roddick and once Monfils. Wasnt able to do with Nadal. Havent tried with R.Federer.

Hmm..let me try with them then...

but I am still confused what criteria is there to fill the super-shot bar quickly...
e.g: Nadal has good defence so how the supershot bar fills..coz when playing against courier the bar doesnot fill...:|

yoo-hoo..defeated finally with Nadal (vs Courier)....

TIP:just stay behind the serve line & hit with power & also hit to area where opponent is not present...& will eventually succeed..dont try to go near the net...

this way we can beat him with any player...

gameranand

Living to Play
There is no WAY to beat him from the baseline by ANY player in any difficulty. Keep making him run and improve your way to the net.
Try not to Slice it much as the pace he can generate will make you :shock:
Yes you can beat him from baseline. You have pull up well placed powerful shots not the running shots.

Zangetsu

Ok..guys there are two players which are locked initially Duke & KING
I have unlocked duke earlier but was searching all over net on how to unlock KING...
found many words like "don't get to deuce" & score medals in volley etc also dont lose any match...

gameranand

Living to Play
Getting medals in Volley and smashes is easy but not getting a deuce ever is kind of a big deal because many times you made some mistakes and get deuce then play carefully and you win.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The pase that Courier generates and at angles which he hits them are UNBELIVABLE. He can hit just about 90 deg shots from net :(

This is bit unfair. I play in HARD difficulty though

gameranand

Living to Play
You see the trick for me to beat any guy is to take control of volley ASAP. Once I am volley in full control no one can beat me even on very hard difficulty. :))

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
wow, glad that you all liked this game i posted.

Finished it after the week i posted it here :)

Player Name : Shreya Ghoshal :D
Female voice is sexy :p used headphones when dad and mom were at home :)

gameranand

Living to Play
wow, glad that you all liked this game i posted.

Finished it after the week i posted it here :)

Player Name : Shreya Ghoshal :D
Female voice is sexy :p used headphones when dad and mom were at home :)

I have played all Virtua Tennis game. TBH Virtua Tennis 3 was better than in terms of Career and other stuff. This is better for MP but career mode is broken at best.

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
I have played all Virtua Tennis game. TBH Virtua Tennis 3 was better than in terms of Career and other stuff. This is better for MP but career mode is broken at best.

Never played Virtua Tennis 3. This is the 1st sports game i have ever liked.

gameranand

Living to Play
For guys who are wondering how to unlock King. Here it is. Although its not confirmed by me.
Play "The King"
In World Tour Mode, if you finish the fourth toure with over 750 stars (Ultimate Star ranking), you will be invited to a special bonus tour. Included on this tour is an extremely difficult match against a well dressed Brit in a regal, baroque style ballroom/tennis court.

Zangetsu

I guess he'll be unlocked fully in game after that task.

OK...got the secret to unlock KING in arcade mode...

1.Select any player in arcade mode.
2.Follow the below step & KING will be in special match in arcade mode.

-Defeat all players in 4 tournaments with 2-0 & without any deuce

the defeat KING in final match to unlock him

but let me tell he is a tough customer to beat....really he is :neutral:

Top Bottom