Views on Lumia 620!!

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Its not that simple, the cache increases and fills up the phone memory, so like this, no apps can be installed, no files can be downloaded(all downloaded files are stored in phone), can't transfer files via bluetooth, nothing will happen as the phone has run out of memory, for Lumia 920 its ok as internal mem is 32GB, for 620 and 820 users, its hell. Hell you can't even use a browser as there is no place left in internal memory, its a massive bug that literally breaks your phone :evil:

so sorry to hear about the poor wp8 using people. anyways in all seriousness ill suggest you play the wait and watch game.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@tkin u r wrong on this...cache does not increases...its fixed...in my Omnia W its 2 GB out of 8 GB and it never increases...maybe it internally deletes them after some time....Its not android that apps work in background and hog ur resources or filles up garbage...WP will automatically stop the processes and remove cache

and u do u worry about all this soo much...u can just insert a memory card with ur data in it...y bother soo much about internal memory

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin u r wrong on this...cache does not increases...its fixed...in my Omnia W its 2 GB out of 8 GB and it never increases...maybe it internally deletes them after some time....Its not android that apps work in background and hog ur resources or filles up garbage...WP will automatically stop the processes and remove cache

and u do u worry about all this soo much...u can just insert a memory card with ur data in it...y bother soo much about internal memory
Its a bug in WP8, do you have win 8? It was not present in Win 7.x much, see the links I had posted above, it runs out of memory and shows low memory error, its a bug.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Its a bug in WP8, do you have win 8? It was not present in Win 7.x much, see the links I had posted above, it runs out of memory and shows low memory error, its a bug.

Atleast Developers should come up with a solution for this bug, ASAP. Otherwise, WP8 is going to fail.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

thats what i told him... :|

vetdrchandan

Broken In
I am also willing to try my first windows phone Lumia 620. From past 2 year I am using android phone. First was optimus one and 2nd one is Xperia neo v. Now I want to switch to WP8. Although I love android but wanna know how is windows phones.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I am also willing to try my first windows phone Lumia 620. From past 2 year I am using android phone. First was optimus one and 2nd one is Xperia neo v. Now I want to switch to WP8. Although I love android but wanna know how is windows phones.

There is no harm in trying WP8. But, I would say that you should wait for a solution to the "Other" storage bug.

Amithansda

Journeyman
Is this thread dead?

I wish to buy this one or Lumia 820(if I get my Year end bonus :p). I wish someone using this phone would share their own story here.

ankit360

Journeyman
buy windows mobile with 1gb RAM otherwise don't buy it . i heard that windows phone 9 is coming in end of 2013 and i m damn sure it won't work on 515MB RAM

Shah

Cyborg Agent
buy windows mobile with 1gb RAM otherwise don't buy it . i heard that windows phone 9 is coming in end of 2013 and i m damn sure it won't work on 515MB RAM

I, too, think the same. But, We can't say anything about WP9 right now. Who knows, WP9 may even work on 512MB, given than you are ready to sacrifice some features and multitasking capabilities.

samudragupta

Youngling
my advice to save up some more money and buy a high end smartphone if you are going to use it for 2-3yrs.... Mid range phones will become obsolete in a few months and not worth your hard earned money...

Top Bottom