Vidyamandir Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazykiller

Banned
I just received my Vidyamandir Admission Test Result which has really confused me. Please Help
This is the page (sort of??) which i get when i enter my roll no. and birth date.
Dear Student,
CONGRATULATIONS !

On the basis of your performance in the Admission Test, you have been selected for the Classroom program for IITJEE – 2011 of IIT Study Circle. This program is conducted in Learning Partnership with Vidyamandir Classes. You can opt to join this course at any of our following centers considering your choice and convenience.
  • IITSC, Study Center, Vikaspuri ,New Delhi
  • IITSC, Study Center, Kalu Sarai ,New Delhi
  • IITSC, Study Center, Chandigarh
  • ITSC, Study Center, Ranchi
  • IITSC, Study Center, Hyderabad
  • IITSC, Study Center, Bangalore
Vidyamandir Classes name has become synonymous with the success in IIT JEE. We are the only institute which has for last 20 years consistently delivered over 65% success rate in IIT JEE.

Over the years we have been overwhelmed by requests from students and parents to increase the number of seats we can offer for our classroom programs every year. We could not offer admission to a large number of bright and deserving students due to a constraint in total coaching seats which we could offer till last year. These students used to join our correspondence course but they had to go to other coaching institute for support for classroom coaching. This resulted in a clash between VMC study material and tests as provided in correspondence course with the classroom coaching and material of other coaching centres.

In order to provide synchronized learning and to provide more coaching seats, we have entered into a learning partnership with IIT Study Circle, a division of New Horizons India Limited, a company owned by one the most reputed and trusted business group in the country, The Shriram Group, which has been instrumental in setting up leading institutions like Shriram College of Commerce, Lady Shriram College.

Under this Learning partnership, Vidyamandir classes will share its now renowned content and pedagogy with IIT Study Circle who in turn will deliver this time tested content and learning methodology to students across the country through their centres located in multiple cities across India.

IIT Study Circle will be delivering this partner program through their six centres located at Delhi, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Bangalore. These centres will provide capacity to benefit over 1500 students through this partner classroom Program for IIT JEE 2011.

To confirm your admission:
  1. Please take a printout of this offer letter (click here to print)
  2. Please bring two of your passport sized photographs, one of which has to be pasted on the Personal Information Form
  3. Please bring above two documents along with a Cheque or Demand Draft for Rs 50000/- plus 10.3% service tax (Total Rs 55150/-) drawn in favour of "IIT Study Circle Pvt. Ltd." towards the first installment of the fees on 14th, 15th, 16th April 2009 between 10.00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M. positively.
  4. Admission process can be completed and above requests can be submitted at any of our following centers.
IIT Study Circle

Delhi (South) 29, Kalu Sarai, Near Sarvpriya Vihar,
New Delhi
Phone: 011- 43204444
IIT Study Circle
N-101, North Block, Manipal Centre,
47, Dickenson Road,Bangalore - 500 029
Phone: 080-25595380 - 87
IIT Study Circle
Delhi (West) B-53, New Krishna Park,
Vikas Puri, Near Janak Puri West Metro Station,
New Delhi
Phone: 011- 47163333 / 47163315
IIT Study Circle
SCO-50-51, 3rd Floor,
Sector-34 A, Chandigarh - 500 029
Phone: 0172-4384444 / 09915105125
IIT Study Circle
UG-1, UG-9,
Upper Ground Floor & Mezzanine Floor,
City Centre, Club Road, Ranchi
Phone: 0651-6570790, 791, 792,
Mobile: 09313084414
IIT Study Circle
507, Babu Khan Estate, Basheer Bagh,
Hyderabad-500 029
Phone: 09440883005

IMPORTANT : Fee through Cash and Outstation cheques shall not be accepted.
The second installment will be of Rs. 30,000/-(plus service tax as per applicable) to be paid in the first week of November, 2009.
The third installment will be of Rs. 20,000/-(plus service tax as per applicable) to be paid in the second week of May, 2010.

IMPORTANT :
Please note that the fee once deposited shall not be refunded under any circumstances. As a policy, we do not reveal entrance test ranks to the students selected for the Extended Classroom course. We request you not to ask for the same.

I, along with my entire team, welcome you to Vidyamandir and wish you the very best for all the endeavors in your life.
Best Regards

Shyam Mohan Gupta
(Director)
Vidyamandir Classes Pvt. Ltd.
If for any reason you do not accept this offer of admission , IIT Study Circle invites you to join Vidyamandir Correspondence Course on the basis of your performance in the admission test we are pleased to extend a Discount of Rs 1000/- on the correspondence course fee (Rs 12000/- plus service tax). This offer is valid only for those who deposit this fee i.e. Rs 11000/-plus service tax till 20th April 2009.
To learn more about our Correspondence course, click here.

What does it exactly mean??

I think that since IIT Study Circle is working in collabrotaion with VMC, so the course remains VMC but the Faculty? Plz Help me out......

Also the two centers ie. Vikaspuri and Kalu Sarai are too far away from my residence. More than an hour by delhi metro and i dont even know the route. :cry:

Should i go and join this or try Narayana???
OR
Should i join Narayana and take VMC's Correspondence Course? I get Rs.1000 discount :shock:

Plz Plz Plz Help me!!!!

OP
Crazykiller

Crazykiller

Banned
I have decided that i am not going to join this IITSC, I am going to appear for Narayana Enterance and join it OR Resonance.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
FIITJEE & Brilliant Tutorials are somewhat better than Narayana IMO.

Take the Correspondence Course of VMC though. In the end, it all depends on your Hard work.....:)

Mrinal Mohit

Broken In
It simply means that you have been selected for ECC (Extended Classroom Course) and not the RCC (Regular Classroom Course). RCC rocks, but ECC is taught by a bunch of idiots under "supervision" VMC faculty. I also took the exam and have been selected for RCC.

Verdict: If you got ECC, go for Fiitjee/Narayana.

way2jatin

Journeyman
haan tujhe to bahut kuch pata hai

ico bahut jyada intelligent hai

hahaha

FIITJEE & Brilliant Tutorials are somewhat better than Narayana IMO.

Take the Correspondence Course of VMC though. In the end, it all depends on your Hard work.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom