Status
Not open for further replies.

strider21

1Click to Rule them All
Modus Operandi -
>Get Pirated Mp3,Movies,Games
>Hear,See,Play
>Like it the Go buy the original
>Don't Like it, Let the developer,artist suffer like we do....anyway they are billionares...a few bucks wouldn't ruin them
>If Original is too costly watchout for deals (*www.nextworld.in/ or LOTR Collection for Rs2k) else wait till the prices come down.

Having pirated DVDs of Orange Box,Witcher kinda games makes you look like a Maggot.:D

Anyway Piracy has its advantages.....Savey :p
Capt.Jack Sparrow

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Can't you guys keep down the font size and the emoticons size low??? Fight, but keep that size low.... :-/

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
some massive misuse of smilies...lolz, please keep it less or some other members will feel bad *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/81.png

arijit_2404

still find time for games
@prasath

I've seen these prices. It's really nice to see that many game prices are down so low now.

I've already bought STALKER @ 299/-, Neverwinter Nights Diamon @ 699/- and C&C - TW + C&C - KW @ 999/-

My main concern about buying these that I want to play online.

I also do buy some pirated stuff but only those games which I play and throw away afterwards and no interested in multiplayer games.

But country like India, piracy can not be stopped because this country is full of law-breakers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom