Video editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hi,
I haev seen in some of the TV channels they show video albums. In which person will be in color and backgroudn wll be in balck and white, and many other effects tooo created,. Do anyone here know that which software used for that? please help me

VideoEditingIndia

www.VideoEditingIndia.com
ranjithbajpe said:
ranjithbajpe said:
In which person will be in color and background wll be in balck and white, and many other effects tooo created,. Do anyone here know that which software used for that? please help me

You can do this in many ways.

One is, shooting the person's activities over a Green/Blue screen and matte him over the bg.

or you can rotoscope the person and overpunch him. This is a very difficult task. And this is done in a Tamil movie to dance Vadivelu with MGR.

Or there is a recent technique called secondary color correction which will allow you to adjust only the specified color. You can watch this technique used many times in 'SUN-TV SUPER 10'.

And if the person is not overcrossing the BG objects, you can even achieve this by a technique called Difference Matte.

PM me if you are interested about to know the software used to achieve this techniques...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom