Video Editing Softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi frnds,

I have an old video infact very old its of 89 but its very important to me.
now the probe is its quality is very poo, u know that time used cameras.
i want to somehow enhance its quality & make it sharper & brighter....some other changes too like removing dark areas...

Do any guy know a Video Editing software for it?????????????

G

gxsaurav

i presume it is in VHS format, u will first need to convert it to Digital video format

the best bet is, that if u don't know video editing methods etc, better give this job to some professional studio in your city they can do it fine

Else, u can use a few applications such as Adobe Premiere or Avid Liquid, the later is a better overall bundle

after the conversion to DV, break the DV file which is usually in .dv format in pieces of 10 mins each, this is a kind of editing i do....break the files, keep the resolution intact so that editing is smoother even with RAM limitations...& later on u can join all those pieces to make the final video

import the video, there are a few presets to auto-enhance the color saturation etc, u will need to use de-noise plugins , cos the tape is old, u can also use a plugin by the name color finess for Adobe premiere pro for the color correction

sknowonweb

Journeyman
Go for the latest CS2 Adobe premiere . It has some added filters/actions to do the stuff. but its a pain staking one .

G

gxsaurav

in that case u can simply import it in Premiere Pro or Avid Liquid, which ever u chose, just make sure to break it in 10 or 15 mins parts, so that u can edit in a better way

OP
R

return_of_vengeance

Journeyman
@ gary4gar
hey i wanna improve its quality & u saying QUALITY WILL BE LOST????
i cant understand it plz explain...
I m from remote area where i cant find any nice video editing studios, so i decide to do it at home only....

Last edited:
G

gxsaurav

yes, after editing the complete video, u can save it as a VCD, the preset for that is already given in both the application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom