Video camera on K810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I'm thinking of picking up this phone as I'm not too happy with the N80 I have at the moment. Its either the K810i (which is cheaper) OR the N93i...

Anyway...the point of this topic is this:

How is the quality of videos shot with the K810i?? I know I know, the still photos with the phone are orgasmtastic and just simply mind blowing...Sony Ericsson rocks blah blah blah...but what about the video?? Anyone know what I can expect, compared to the video camera on the N80??

K

krazyfrog

N80 has CIF resolution (352x288 ) video recording in MPEG4 format whereas K810i supports QCIF resolution (176x144) in 3gp both at 15 fps. N93i supports VGA (640x480) at 30fps in MPEG4. In other words K810i has worse video recording compared to your N80 while N93i has much better video recording than both.

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
Thanks for tht...all those resolutions and abbreviations didn't make much sense when I looked it up on gsmarena.com...

Just so I can be clear on this, whats the difference in video quality on the N93i and the N95?? Is the N95 much better than the N93i?? If so, by how much?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
N95 is a small computer itself. Do not go for sony ericsson if making videos is your concern. N93i suits you needs best.

K

krazyfrog

N93i will have a small advantage over N95 because it has optical zoom which means you can zoom your video without worrying about loss of picture quality that is usually present with digital zoom and other small thing is that N93i has stereo mic which N95 lacks.

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
o_O so the N93i is actually BETTER than the N95?? Cuz I don't give a $#!t about 5 MP camera or GPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom