Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahari

In the zone
I recently upgraded my pc to

MB:Asus M2N MX SE PLUS
Proc:AMD 2X 5200+

and added 2x1 gb DDR2 RAM

The problem is when I put both the ram in, there is no display. When I used each ram individually, they work fine.

Any help?:confused::confused:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Even if two RAMs are different, it shouldnt be a problem.. The higher speed module will throttle itself.

Try different combinations of RAM slots.. How many do you have 2/4?

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
Even if two RAMs are different, it shouldnt be a problem.. The higher speed module will throttle itself.

Try different combinations of RAM slots.. How many do you have 2/4?

the board has 2 slots ,, the board is little old model ,,

I recently upgraded my pc to

MB:Asus M2N MX SE PLUS
Proc:AMD 2X 5200+

and added 2x1 gb DDR2 RAM

The problem is when I put both the ram in, there is no display. When I used each ram individually, they work fine.

Any help?:confused::confused:

hey i found that the board cannot support the BRAND "SIMTRONICS" RAM ,, using simtronics gives u problem like this

Last edited:
OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
It shows as dual chanell. But when I searched in google many ppl found a similar problem and most of them opted for a 1x2GB RAm rather than a dual channel 2x1GB RAM

I am going to do the same. The computerwala said he will change the rams and get me a sibgle 2GB RAM STICK.

Thanx for all the help guys, specially to ultimategpu. :)

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
It shows as dual chanell. But when I searched in google many ppl found a similar problem and most of them opted for a 1x2GB RAm rather than a dual channel 2x1GB RAM

I am going to do the same. The computerwala said he will change the rams and get me a sibgle 2GB RAM STICK.

Thanx for all the help guys, specially to ultimategpu. :)

its kk ,,, u r welcome :p

toofan

Technomancer
This way you have solved the problem buy what will happen when you add another 2gb module in it? Try doing this.
And go to the root of problem so that in future you don't have to face this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom