very serious problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabish3

Broken In
i hided drive D in my computer but accudently that program is removed and now i m not able to my D drive can nay one tell me how can i recover it plz help me my all the data in d

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
four approaches:
1. Install that software again.
2. Use system restore to a point before installing that software.
3. Use windows powertoys and then unhide the drive (hopefully its just something simple)
4. Use a linux live cd, access the drive, take backup and format that drive.

dmenonpm

Right off the assembly line
Hello Tabish,
it seems the problem is not so serious as you think.
Ensure that you have uninstalled the Software you used to hide drives in my computer. If Any traces of the program is found delete all manually.
Now type Run "gpedit.msc" and navigate to user configuration-Administrative templates-Windows components-

Now Double click on the " Hide these specified drives in my computer"
Under the "Setting" tab enable it. and select the combination
"Do not restrict drives"
See the result for yourself

:):)
Hello Tabish,
it seems the problem is not so serious as you think.
Ensure that you have uninstalled the Software you used to hide drives in my computer. If Any traces of the program is found delete all manually.
Now Run "gpedit.msc" and navigate to user configuration-Administrative templates-Windows components-

Now Double click on the " Hide these specified drives in my computer"
Under the "Setting" tab enable it. and select the combination
"Do not restrict drives"
See the result for yourself

Last edited:

paroh

Padawan
Go to run Run gpedit.msc -> User Configuration->Administrative templates->Windows components->windows explorer (Full path)

Double click on the Hide these specified drives in my computer and make changes as u required

The second way

Right click on my computer->manage->disk management on the right panel u will see the drives just right click on the drive that u have hide change drive letter and path->add->assign the following drive letter to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom