[Complaint] very poor wd service

bestpain

good advicer
i had submitted my defective wd 1tb hdd at the drop point on 29 may since pickup was not avalilable....but it has been more than 20 days and i havent got the replacement drive....when i contact wd they are telling the same thing everytime that the replacement drive has been shipped and they dont have any other details.....
what should i do.....i think i have been cheated by wd

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i had submitted my defective wd 1tb hdd at the drop point on 29 may since pickup was not avalilable....but it has been more than 20 days and i havent got the replacement drive....when i contact wd they are telling the same thing everytime that the replacement drive has been shipped and they dont have any other details.....
what should i do.....i think i have been cheated by wd

Ask them for tracking details.

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
i had submitted the disk at ranchi drop point.....i had created the rma first with wd ....they told to submitt at ranchi drop point

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Ask for the tracking details.. WD ASS is extremely good, had replaced my defective WD Passport after 1.5 years with a WD Passport Ultra without asking any questions and with no delay..

DK_WD

WD Official
Hi [MENTION=156886]bestpain[/MENTION],

I am sorry for unconvinced. I will try my best to help you out on this matter. As per our last PM conversation, I have relayed your RMA detail to the customer support team back on the 19th of June, and as per the response I got from their representative, they have contacted you for a follow-up early this week.

Thank you very much for your patience and inbox or tag me, if you don't receive any response by next week.

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer

I am sorry for unconvinced. I will try my best to help you out on this matter. As per our last PM conversation, I have relayed your RMA detail to the customer support team back on the 19th of June, and as per the response I got from their representative, they have contacted you for a follow-up early this week.

Thank you very much for your patience and inbox or tag me, if you don't receive any response by next week.

thnx .....i got the replacement drive yesterday

DK_WD

WD Official
thnx .....i got the replacement drive yesterday

That's good news, glad to hear it! If ever you need help with WD products, just reach out to me or tag me here, I'm always just a PM away :)

Top Bottom