Very limited LM6410 audio options.. :(

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
So here I bought a 42LM6410.. I am thoroughly impressed by its PQ.. :)
But now, im gonna get a Logitech Z506 for complementing TV's puny speakers.. The problem lies here.. The speaker doesn't have optical input.. On the contrary, my TV has only optical out as the audio out option.. What should I do? :(
Please help..

Ravi.

Broken In
NO idea mate but I saw the demo of this model and I was impressed by its 3d performance. What is the contrast ratio of this model?

digitalowner

Right off the assembly line
Hi V2IBH2V,

Can you please let me know the negative aspects of this LM6410 model ? I am planning to buy 32LM6410 model. Thanks

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
2D to 3D conversion is very good... And SD content looks very good provided you watch it over a distance of at least 3 metres.. :)

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
What are the audio input options available on the speakers you wish to buy? I believe there should be a way to convert the optical/digital signal into analogue.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
What are the audio input options available on the speakers you wish to buy? I believe there should be a way to convert the optical/digital signal into analogue.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

I want to buy Logitech Z506, which doesn't have any digital input,.. All inputs are analog..

Logitech Z506 5.1 Multimedia Speakers | Speaker | Flipkart.com

The logitech Z906 is the other option, but it is way over my budget.. :(

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
A DAC like Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| FiiO D3 Digital to Analog Audio Converter - 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - Buy online and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, can be used. If the speaker system has analog 5.1 input then use a decoder like Digitalbay| HDMI| HD Media player| HDMI Splitter| Digtal Bay to get dts and dolby digital support.

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
^^does the website provide COD as payment option?

Will this work?
Link:
ebay.in/itm/Digital-Analog-Coaxial-Optical-R-L-Audio-Converter-/261090821225?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3cca39c469

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Not sure about COD. Bajaao is a famous site dealing with musical instruments. The other site owner is based in Kerala and I have contacted him personally for info regarding a few products, though I haven't bought anything from him yet. The product in the ebay link will work, but the fiio will be much better in terms of sound quality.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
LOL. I didn't mention any ebay link for FiiO. I just said the product in the ebay link posted by you will work.

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Sorry for being MIA! I was away for the Diwali holidays.

If you want to get full surround sound, simply using a converter will not cut it. If you see the inputs on the speakers you wish to buy, there are 5 inputs -- 1 for each speaker. All the digital to analogue converters that you see will only split the sound into stereo only -- meaning you'll only get right and left speaker sound. If you want full surround sound, you will need to buy extra equipment, and it can get quite pricey. What is your maximum budget for your speakers?

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Top Bottom