Verizon doesn't know dollars from cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Just go to this url:
*verizonmath.blogspot.com/2006/12/verizon-doesnt-know-dollars-from-cents.html

Read the entry, download the audio file and listen to it. If you don't laugh yourself silly, my name is not Aayush Arya. (This has to be the best 14MB I've ever downloaded and the most fun I've had in a half hour.)

This is most probably the funniest real life event ever. Just take my word for it. :lol:

Update: The recorded conversation can now be downloaded here: *www.mediafire.com/?bb1wyxzm3nw
Make sure you listen to this. It is all of 3.2 megabytes and I am sure you won't have heard anything quite so funny happening in real life before. :D

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Just go to this url:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64527

look at the entry. If you don't laugh yourself silly, his name is not Aayush Arya. (This has to be the best image I've ever downloaded and the most fun I've had in a half hour.)

This is most probably the funniest real life event ever. Just take my word for it. :lol:

:D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Tell me How can I record my conversion between my Mobile Service provider AirTel

They argue that AirTel EDGE with Computer works with Windows XO

:lol:

not Windows XP

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^ SPAM !!!! OH MY GOD....:D
Anyways you need to have a good phone 6600 can do. Then there was a software whose name I cannot remember. That can do the job. Search around.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^^

hell yeah... and i allmost fall from my chair... :lol: Simple 3rd or fourth std arithmetic...

and i thought only our customer care sucks :lol:

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! It was damn funny.

"Is there a difference between a dollar and a cent?"
"Yes."
"Is there a difference between .5 dollars and .5 cents?"
"Yes, of course."
"OK. So... is there a difference between .002 dollars and .002 cents?"
"No, sir. They are the same."
"ARRGH!!!!!!"

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^^

And we thought our Customer Scare people sucks :p

it seems the story is same every where :p no pratcical knoledge, just read the paper, dont even use to common sense...

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Thank God someone noticed the thread! This is such an awesome thing and si few people are enjoying it.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Let me guess, you do not have QuickTime Player installed. When you go to this URL, QuickTime Player automatically opens and begins downloading the file.
At least, that is what happens on my Mac.

It is a small file. I will upload it to MediaFire tonight and give you the link tomorrow. :)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
No, listen to the recording. Those guys are not Indians, that's for sure.

gx_saurav said:
It plays here in Windows Media player fine.
Oh, then I don't know what problem Choto Cheeta is having. I'll upload it anyway. :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Arya said:
Oh, then I don't know what problem Choto Cheeta is having. I'll upload it anyway.

well sorry for the miss-comunication, actually i gave u the call as many of my frnds dont have a Internet connection, but they do have MP3 phones, so, i wanted to have that file to play off line also !!!! So wanted to know how can i download :p

as GX said, yeah It played in my Windows Media Player too...

:)

No, listen to the recording. Those guys are not Indians, that's for sure.

U never know, as u will be trained that way to speak their tone and acsent too, when u get in to a call center :lol: ... and to keep people happy u will be asgined one US name too :p

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Choto Cheeta said:
U never know, as u will be trained that way to speak their tone and acsent too, when u get in to a call center :lol: ... and to keep people happy u will be asgined one US name too :p
yep.. very true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom