Verdict Needed : Phone under 20k!

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Hello everyone,

After doing lots of Google and looking in plenty of threads here, have kinda shortlisted a few of them.

1.SAMSUNG NEXUS S(Less availability & No Flash)
2.Xperia NEO V (Not a great CAM/slow boot up time/ICS update)
3.LG Optimus 2X(It's LG so din check a lot bout it!! :mrgreen: )
4.Moto Defy and Defy+ (Blah Blah)
5.Galaxy S/S+ (Not appealing looks and not ol dat great cam agn!)

My usage :
Lots of app usage & gaming!! :twisted:

Must have : A super good cam! :wink:

Confused between opting for one now OR wait until X-mas for some good Samsung or HTC phone(i love those)!

TheLetterD

Will Power
wait for the Galaxy W
Check online for its reviews. When it arrives, and you don't like it go for the Neo V. And yeah! If you CAN wait till xmas, DO SO! Cuz then we'll know which phones ARE getting ICS and im sure new phones which come with ICS by default will launch at that time.

as far as HTC goes, no real killer deal avail. at this price, for 22K you can get the Incredible S but then again for that money ur still getting a Single Core proccy.

OP
varunparakh

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Yeah! Galaxy W is worth waiting if wee see the specs, but then that old Galaxy patent kinda look . . :?

Will then, wait for an ICS phone to be avlble under 20k, it more or less will be available at time time arnd x-mas and new year!
Fingers Crossed! Excitement at peak! :))

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
yeah.. the time between christmas & new year will really be coming with various offers and price slashings....
me too saving for an android around 20k(Currently eying on Galaxy R or something equivalent both in price and specs)

aroraanant

Explorer
Nexus S was once available for 19k but it is not available anywhere now,If u can get one for that price then grab it.
If you have some kind of budget problem then get Neo V for 16k or may be less
Or else get HTC Incredible S

OP
varunparakh

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Seriously! After price slash and ICS updates confirmations and ICS phones . . we are sure to grab something we can be proud of and use it limitless ;)
Just hope, HTC comes out with something!! Its been quite some time now . . Sensation XE isnt super good . . lets face it!

Nexus S was once available for 19k but it is not available anywhere now,If u can get one for that price then grab it.
If you have some kind of budget problem then get Neo V for 16k or may be less
Or else get HTC Incredible S

Nexus S dznt have a flash!!!!! A big let down!

and Incredible S is outf budget! 24k!! Else i would have opted for a HTC phn anyway!:wink:

Romonster

Broken In
^ who said that nexus s don't have flash?
I own it and it does have flash, both camera flash and adobe flash. lol

If you read some threads in xda you'll get to know why nexus s is the second best phone on the world (galaxy nexus beats it)
People have sold their Sensation, evo 3d and galaxy SII for nexus s, why?
Because nexus s is still way faster than those dual cores.

aroraanant

Explorer
Just hope, HTC comes out with something!! Its been quite some time now . . Sensation XE isnt super good . . lets face it!
Sensation XE is a very good phone and far better than SGSII

And Incredible S is outf budget! 24k!! Else i would have opted for a HTC phn anyway!:wink:
So have a look at Desire S, u can get it from letsbuy for approx 20k after applying the 5% coupon

OP
varunparakh

varunparakh

Gamer in me
^ who said that nexus s don't have flash?
I own it and it does have flash, both camera flash and adobe flash. lol

If you read some threads in xda you'll get to know why nexus s is the second best phone on the world (galaxy nexus beats it)
People have sold their Sensation, evo 3d and galaxy SII for nexus s, why?
Because nexus s is still way faster than those dual cores.

I knew, it is a power phone, but not that it beats SGSII and Sensation! Incredible ;)

The less availability makes it difficult to find for <20k !! :(

Sensation XE is a very good phone and far better than SGSII

So have a look at Desire S, u can get it from letsbuy for approx 20k after applying the 5% coupon

Reviews on ENGADGET, TECHRADAR and etc. . suggest SII is way better and Sensation XE isnt too great!

Will rather wait for HTC to launch a new phone upgradable to or with ICS widin 20k! Hope they do it by x-mas!:))

Top Bottom