Verbatim DVD+R DL 8.5GB,20-Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster

Broken In
[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]*img222.imageshack.us/img222/3125/verbatimmb5.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]8.5 Gbyte's of storage capacity on a single-sided disc--No need to flip the disc[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]Supported by high speed Double Layer writers, up to 6X.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]Largest compatible DVD back-up and data archiving format for computer drives[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]Record 4 hours of DVD quality television and video (16 hours of VHS quality, Capacity of up to 12 CD’s)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]Compatible with DVD+R DL drives from Sony, Philips, Lite On and other leading manufacturers[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]20 pcs/pack[/FONT]
Price: Rs. 2,000/- shipped.[/font]

*forums.erodov.com/showthread.php?t=1045

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ kutan, lol do the math man.

20 discs x 100 rs = 2000

6 discs x 100 rs = 600

:D in maths 2 x 1 = always and forever its 2, is it not true? :D

shantanu

Technomancer
hmmm ! well Moserbear 8.5 GB DL (single sided) is selling @100/- (for single) and 90/- (each) in bulk.. so why take your option ?

Sylar

a.k.a Niks
shantanu said:
hmmm ! well Moserbear 8.5 GB DL (single sided) is selling @100/- (for single) and 90/- (each) in bulk.. so why take your option ?
coz this is Verbatim.. Verbatim n Taiyo Yudens being among the best media u can get.. And both r not available in India (though Verbs are available scarcely at times in mumbai n delhi).. So this is a pretty neat offer if u ask me..

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
i dont think so, nothing is best as you say it... Mosebaer and mitsubishi are also good brands.. and i dont think that i need a media for this much to burn ! a normal 4.7Gb DVD some for Rs.12 now-a-dayz ! and a sony one comes for 20/- now what can one expect a DVD to be better than SONY.. but yeah a 8.5 GB one for 100 is not bad ! but i prefer Moserbaer, i bought over 50 till now. and none of them gave me problems ! so its moderbaer for me :) ,

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hmm, but Verbatim uses Mitsubishi produced stuff (MCC Media ID). And MoserBaer? Its not THAT good as either of the above two. And Taiyo Yuden is one amongst the world's best, on par or better than Mitsubishi. One could blindly say Verbatim > MoserBaer.

You can do your media homework here before you buy something. Or if you need to identify anything.

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
QwertyManiac said:
You can do your media homework here before you buy something. Or if you need to identify anything.

Thats a nice Info, but that page was updated November 2006!!!:-(

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Doesn't matter dude , DVD Standard Was made in Like 2000 !
For DVD media quality ratings, its a old outdated list, the dvd media keeps changing as the manufacturers come out with new batches. Moser Bayer used to be in the 1st class media in this list at the beginning of 2006!! Of course the media ID was different then what it is now!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well, you could of course test your burnt discs via Nero's tools otherwise and see for yourself which one's better.

abhijit361

Right off the assembly line
I am ready to buy the whole pack of 20 for the Rs2000 including shipping as stated.PM me the details.Also clarify if the pack is sealed or not.

Sylar

a.k.a Niks
^^ dude its a GO(Group Order).. Go to the link posted by him n check out the details.. And yes they're sealed..

@shantanu, wirelessraj : To each his own :)... But as QwertyManiac said do the quality scanning for urselves and see..

Last edited:
P

priyadarshi

can anyone plz tell me where to buy the media from at decent price in nehru place? earlier i was using sony and moserbaer but now-a-dayz its hard to find the original products. so now i use writex the cheap one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom