VeeDee E10 Tablet

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
^^At least for watching movies it's "SUPER".The image quality is crisp + clean.Though it's a subjective assessment aspect & phenomenon for us the Human beings.
Music quality is not so up to the mark(I mean the volume),but it's wonderful experience with a earphone/headphone having 3.5 mm jack.
Rest features are very much decent and O.K. at that price point.

ONLY "CON" MIGHT BE THE BATTERY(Issues,Backup time,etc.)!!!???

I think you could GO AHEAD for your Sister's gift...

Great info. Thanks . Also cud u tell me if this tab can play 1080p videos.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I haven't tried yet...
But according to VeeDee's Website,it's YES.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^^Expecting within this week,as confirmed by VeeDee Enterprises Support Section over Phone call.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

I Thank and salute to VeeDee Enterprises.
The VeeDee E-10 Tablet(Replaced) is on my shipment address way through Blue Dart courier as confirmed by Veedee Enterprises on their support section.
May be till Friday/Saturday I have to wait...

GOT IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ROCKING MORE THAN THE I-BERRY AUXUS AX01 Tablet.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^^Yes @navinash, I think this Tablet is a good buy.Present Price Rs.4,990/- from VeeDee Enterprises Website.
They will provide an update of Android 4.1(JELLYBEAN) to this E10 tablet(WONDERMEDIA 8850 VIA+ARM chipset and processor) after a few days as mentioned in the Forum.Two of their company executives Mr. Devesh Tanna & Mr. Punitmanik are excellent men,who are also forum members.They are very generous to HELP you out from issues and situations...Mr Devesh Tanna oversees firmware and other core modules(Custom ROM upgrades/Android ver. upgrades)---> provides packages/links to software tools. Mr. Punitmanik is an expert in operations/functioning/network-issues/support system of the Tablets.

Have a look at the thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-rma-watch/167783-re-veedee-enterprises-mumbai-after-sales-services.html under "Service and RMA watch" of TDF posted by me.

Battery backup is REALLY not up to the mark.
If you do not use Graphics intensive tasks/applications,just surf the network or use as e-Book/e-Reader then Battery lasts for 3hrs. to a little more than that.But if you watch movies or do graphics oriented tasks(Playing,etc.) better plug in the power cable to the Tablet and use it.

Last edited:
OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

If any ForumFriend has purchased the Veedee E10 Tablet,then please share your experience and reviews on the Tablet.

Well,Mr. Defesh Tanna is the Founder + CEO of VeeDee Enterprises as marked in his Facebook profile.A very helpful and cordial gentleman.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi,

I am still in 2 minds over which tablet to choose. Have you tried rooting this device?. That might improve battery backup

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Yeah,already rooted by the ROM upgrade software(Uberoid V1) by HCH provided by Mr. Devesh Tanna.
Battery backup also improved significantly.
Still,no one should try to compare this device with the battery back-up of Tablets in the above Rs.20k range...as it means dwelling in Fool's paradise.
You get what you pay for.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah,already rooted by the ROM upgrade software(Uberoid V1) by HCH provided by Mr. Devesh Tanna.
Battery backup also improved significantly.
Still,no one should try to compare this device with the battery back-up of Tablets in the above Rs.20k range...as it means dwelling in Fool's paradise.
You get what you pay for.

Thanks for the info. Also one more thing.. now that u have had some time with the replaced product,, are u finding any flaws.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Well,@srkmish, I am optimistic about the VeeDee E10,does not necessarily imply that you have to buy one. Let's make things very clear Friend.I am not a sales person of VeeDee Enterprises.
As I am very much satisfied about their service,so I have written and mentioned in TDF.

It's your Budget and your CHOICE ultimately...

Yes, I have provided a positive feedback about VeeDee Enterprises,as a satisfied customer.

They are going to provide an update to Android JellyBean(4.1) to this Veedee E10 Tablet,through ROM upgrade very soon.

I personally feel that a little glitch(may be/supposed) with battery backup. Else every other features and functions are rocking....

The reason may be,I have installed a whole lot of applications onto my Tablet from Google Play Store(FREE ones).
And while you are connecting to network through USB Datacard dongle(3G Aircel in my case:--> PREPAID) or through wi-fi access,then there is a definite extraction of juice(power) from battery,as it happens on all the other BUDGET Tablets.
For me this is not an issue at present anymore(MY PERSONAL SUBJECTIVE OPINION).

Last edited:
OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

As per VeeDee's commitments ,they have provided a Custom ROM upgrade to Android-4.1.1(JellyBean) for this E-10 Tablet.
Thanks VeeDee Enterprises.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Upgraded to Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean) provided by VeeDee Enterprises.
Tablet experience is awesome and great...

Top Bottom