VeeDee E10 Tablet

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I am purchasing the VeeDee E10 Tablet.

How much reliable and functional is it?
Any experience by anybody of this Forum?

Please do reply.

Hey,Friends, reply please...particularly if any one has purchased and used it.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^Sure I shall,David.
Have any idea about the company VeeDee Enterprises?I mean are they reliable?
I have brushed off/aside the Ubislate7+ from DataWind,and asked for a total refund(without any interest) after a period of 6 months.I have cancelled my Booking at DataWind.
In that context,how is VeeDee? Is it another DataWind? Or at least a sober ,reliable(trusworthy) and Gentlemanliness charactered company?

Any of our other Forum Friends?Please throw some light.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have heard that its pretty good though I have no personal experience with it. I think its the same brand which the Micromax Funbook was rebranded from.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^ Thanks,David.
At least a worthy assurance from you Friend...
If Micromax Funbook is rebranded from the same brand(as per your thoughts/opinion) then it's sure ecstasy...rest is my Luck.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

@DeSmOnD dAvId and other Forum Friends.

Got it today.

It was a strange and f**k**g act by "BLUE DART",who kept the Tablet for 3~4 days,and was trying to resend to Goregaon,with error in my name.VeeDee Enterprises wrote my address legibly and clearly,destined to be delivered to me in Kolkata. BUT BLUE DART WAS PLYING GAMES WITH ME.

A threatening action for sueing them,got my Tablet to my hands...well everything O.K. now.

First of all This VeeDee

E10 Tablet runs under VIA 8850 Processor as given by :--->

WONDERMEDIA PRIZM WM8850 (2012)
KEY FEATURES:
1GHZ ARM CORTEX-A9 CORE PROCESSOR
ARM MALI-400 3D GRAPHICS PROCESSOR
MULTI-STANDARD 1080P VIDEO DECODING ENGINE
H.264 VIDEO ENCODING
DDR3/LPDDR2 DRAM INTERFACE
MULTIPLE VIDEO INTERFACE INCLUDING HDMI, LVDS AND DVO
FLEXIBLE NETWORKING AND PERIPHERAL INTERFACE
ADVANCED HARDWARE SECURITY ENGINE
ANDROID 4.0 AND WINDOWS CE 7.0 SUPPORT

More details at WONDERMEDIA site

It has 1GB RAM and 8GB storage(included) .I also added Transcend micro SD 16GB RAM to the Tablet.
For Broadband networking I am using 3G USB Modem dongle (K3770-Z) from VODAFONE.

Unboxing the Tablet:
100_1573.jpg
100_1574.jpg
100_1575.jpg
100_1577.jpg
100_1580.jpg
100_1580.jpg
100_1581.jpg
100_1582.jpg
100_1582.jpg
100_1583.jpg

It has the requisite ports as mentioned.
Power adapter,Data cable(USB-to-mini-usb) another data cable (an USB -to-mini-usb short length cable) was also provided.
Disappointingly,they didn't provide a pair of microphone cable(though mentioned as OPTIONAL in their site).

The capacitive touch was standard and the performance was decent.
I am setting the applications,tools and at present (FIRST CHARGING) charging the tablet.

Quite satisfied for a device worth Rs.5,490/-

Last edited:
OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^^ Battery back-up is so..so,NOT UP TO THE MARK.
This is the only "con" I find with this Tablet,even if it has no "GPS" system.
Battery runs for 3hs~4hs. 15 min at MAXIMUM.
Yes,Angry Birds is already installed along with a variety of other Games. You can download software for FREE or PAYING from Google Store.
The Video is a class of itself due to the ARM-MALI 400 3D GPU. It truly shows HD videos,in that resolution.Video quality is crisp,clean and fast.
Sound quality is little bit dampened,which can be only enjoyed by using a pair of compatible earphones.

The VGA camera is more or less crappy,with clear pictures on outdoors,but grained pics. when in indoors and less light.
Overall the Tablet is very sleek,with a matte surface and black coloured,hence bye-bye smudges/marking.
1GB RAM is quite decent in performance along with ARM Cortex A9 processor.

The capacitive screen is very good in using, all sorts of finger and hand gestures...

I am personally satisfied with this Tablet at this price point.

Last edited:
OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

The VeeDee E10 Tablet is not booting up.
The screen remains totally dark and blank(no activity of light or life) when I press the on/off(power) button.
The Tablet is fully charged.

Any idea forum friends?
Is this any hardware related problem?
Any solutions whatsoever?

Jannath

Right off the assembly line
I want some answer about this gadget, though I've already written an article about this tablet in my blog.

1- Is it has removal battery or not?
2- Cortex A9 or A10 CPU?
3- Is there any ear phone inside the sale box or not?

Answering person would be greatly appreciated.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
The VeeDee E10 Tablet is not booting up.
The screen remains totally dark and blank(no activity of light or life) when I press the on/off(power) button.
The Tablet is fully charged.

Any idea forum friends?
Is this any hardware related problem?
Any solutions whatsoever?

Hey, were u able to resusticate your tablet. What are ur opinions now after a month of usage. Im also thinking of buying this tablet.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

I want some answer about this gadget, though I've already written an article about this tablet in my blog.

1- Is it has removal battery or not?
2- Cortex A9 or A10 CPU?
3- Is there any ear phone inside the sale box or not?

Answering person would be greatly appreciated.
1.Mostly all Tablets do not have a removable battery(At least not so easy as we do in our watches,torch,radio,etc.devices or even in Laptops).
You have to send the Tablet back to manufacturer(service center/maintenance deptt.) to do the job,when removal of battery is necessary.

2.Cortex A9

3. No.It's optional as mentioned in VeeDee's website.May be present inside sale box,depending upon delivery context, amongst different states of India.

Hey, were u able to resusticate your tablet. What are ur opinions now after a month of usage. Im also thinking of buying this tablet.

You can buy the VeeDee E10 Tablet.According to the budget and price it's marvellous.
Functionwise it is a good Tablet,with lots of games + Applications pre-loaded.
I felt issue is ONLY with battery and battery back-up.Actually it is the Tablet from China,which is WONDERMEDIA (VIA) 8850 Tablet(of VIA + ARM chipset and processor).

I HAVE SEND BACK THE E10 TABLET FOR REPLACEMENT/REPAIRS (whatever the case may be and VeeDee Management's decision)to Mumbai at VeeDee Enterprises,by RMA#-ing to them ,after I got their consent and permission.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
1.Mostly all Tablets do not have a removable battery(At least not so easy as we do in our watches,torch,radio,etc.devices or even in Laptops).
You have to send the Tablet back to manufacturer(service center/maintenance deptt.) to do the job,when removal of battery is necessary.

2.Cortex A9

3. No.It's optional as mentioned in VeeDee's website.May be present inside sale box,depending upon delivery context, amongst different states of India.

You can buy the VeeDee E10 Tablet.According to the budget and price it's marvellous.
Functionwise it is a good Tablet,with lots of games + Applications pre-loaded.
I felt issue is ONLY with battery and battery back-up.Actually it is the Tablet from China,which is WONDERMEDIA (VIA) 8850 Tablet(of VIA + ARM chipset and processor).

I HAVE SEND BACK THE E10 TABLET FOR REPLACEMENT/REPAIRS (whatever the case may be and VeeDee Management's decision)to Mumbai at VeeDee Enterprises,by RMA#-ing to them ,after I got their consent and permission.

Hi,

Do tell us about the after after sales service of veedee when u have got it replaced/repaired. Thanks

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^^@srkmish and all other Friends.

Thumbs UP! VeeDee Enterprises

VeeDee has sent me a message in their Support Section(RMA# ) thread,that they will provide a REPLACEMENT of the E10 Tablet after 2 days...

I shall post in detail at "Service and RMA watch" thread section,after I receive the Tablet.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
^^@srkmish and all other Friends.

Thumbs UP! VeeDee Enterprises

VeeDee has sent me a message in their Support Section(RMA# ) thread,that they will provide a REPLACEMENT of the E10 Tablet after 2 days...

I shall post in detail at "Service and RMA watch" thread section,after I receive the Tablet.

Thanks for the update. It seems Veedee brand can be trusted. Can you tell me how is the display . Is movie watching an enjoyable experience . I want to gift a tab to my sister. She will mostly be using it for surfing, listening to music and watching movies.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^^At least for watching movies it's "SUPER".The image quality is crisp + clean.Though it's a subjective assessment aspect & phenomenon for us the Human beings.
Music quality is not so up to the mark(I mean the volume),but it's wonderful experience with a earphone/headphone having 3.5 mm jack.
Rest features are very much decent and O.K. at that price point.

ONLY "CON" MIGHT BE THE BATTERY(Issues,Backup time,etc.)!!!???

I think you could GO AHEAD for your Sister's gift...

Top Bottom