VCDCutter Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
Hi,
I was using a registered version of Jiao system's VCDCutter v4.02
I downloaded v4.03 and installed it without uninstalling the previous version(to the same directory).
Now when I start VCDCutter,it shows Registered to:myname but when I try to cut something,it says it is a demo version and only a 7sec clip can be made.
I can't enter the registration code also because in the help menu,Register is disabled.
How can I make it back into a registered one :?:

Tech&ME

Banned
Try to rollback your installation. Uninstall the updated version and then re -install the previous version. ( If u have the setup file for the previous version ). U can also use windows XP restore facility to do this. Whenever you install a new program Windows XP sets a restore point for it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Now Seems That ur trial Version Has Expired ANd u Need To Purchase A Legal Copy for it....and yeah mate Being new to this forum Plzz abide and follow the rules as this topic relates Into Discussion of cracks later on..........And over here No Such Things can be discussed mate........Pm Someone OR Give me ur mail address so that Can buy u a solution mate..... :D

theraven

Technomancer
use virtualdub for that
search on the forum
i THINK bat had posted a tut on it ..
anyways there are a lot more posts on virtualdub and video editing

nitnew

Broken In
VCD CUTTER

can we make our own software for cutting or skipping that portion that we want to cut

H

h4ck3r

Go to yo inbox..

You can get the crack for vcdcutter 4.03..Just see my pm.
Sorry for talking about the topic in digit forums

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: VCD CUTTER

nitnew said:
can we make our own software for cutting or skipping that portion that we want to cut

Yeah U Can easily do that Using Vcd Cutter for .Dat and .Mpg files....U Can cut,merge and even Create ur own Collection of Videos using The Vcd Cutter....Get it from The Official Website Or Google for it.... :D

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Here is the tutorial ...

Btw .. It seems people usually miss out the topics posted in Digit Discussion section ...

nitnew

Broken In

allwyndlima said:
nitnew said:

Yeah U Can easily do that Using Vcd Cutter for .Dat and .Mpg files....U Can cut,merge and even Create ur own Collection of Videos using The Vcd Cutter....Get it from The Official Website Or Google for it.... :D
i ask that what is the procedure for developing the software that do the sam ething as that of the VCD cutter

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
it_waaznt_me said:
Here is the tutorial ...

Btw .. It seems people usually miss out the topics posted in Digit Discussion section ...
lol i rarely visit that section!!!!

so it's quite obvious we miss it.
do one thing post it's contens here ;)

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

swatkat

Technomancer

nitnew said:
allwyndlima said:
nitnew said:

i ask that what is the procedure for developing the software that do the sam ething as that of the VCD cutter
yes it's possible 2 develop ur own simple software to cut dat files.one of my friends has developed a similar prg in C.u have to the file format of the file u are going to edit or open or change in the prg u write.search the net for file format of the .dat files.file format means when u open the files in binary,what will be the first byte contain and 2nd byte and so on,for example .bmp files contain header,size of file,pallette data etc at the beginning of the file.like this if u know the file format of the .dat file ,u can update the size of file to new smaller value to cut the file and save it as a new file.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

nitnew said:
allwyndlima said:
nitnew said:

Hummmm Ok Ok So i screwed Up Ok.....So WHat Bite Me????? Hey pal Just Slipped Outta My Mind Ok and was in a Bit of HUrry as Well so might have missed the actual point ok....SO Just Calm DOwn 8)

ishaan

Padawan
@allwyndlima

in the beginin whoopy_whale wrote that he had REGISTERED his copy of the program.

later on u told him not to talk about cracks and 'ur trial version has expired'

well he didnt even mention anything about cracks and a guy who uses cracks would never pay to get a registered copy of vd cutter so u just came 2 a conclusion urself

think b4 u rite dude

dats 2 screw-ups 4 u

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
Exactly.
I second ishaan.
Allwyndlima he started this topic saying he has a lisenced version of the software and needs to upgrade.
There is absolutely no question of cracking here .
It was you who jumped out of the topic and discussed cracking out of nowhere.
Please in the future read the query b4 u post.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ishaan said:
@allwyndlima

in the beginin whoopy_whale wrote that he had REGISTERED his copy of the program.

later on u told him not to talk about cracks and 'ur trial version has expired'

well he didnt even mention anything about cracks and a guy who uses cracks would never pay to get a registered copy of vd cutter so u just came 2 a conclusion urself

think b4 u rite dude

dats 2 screw-ups 4 u

Ok well Lets get The Facts straight Here TO both of ya....Well I had mentioned That His trial version had expired and yea I didnt mention that He had written anything about cracks but rather this discussion would Lead into talking of cracks by someone mate.....Just check my answer again"topic relates Into Discussion of cracks later on..........".....so lets See out Here "Later On" In a big Quotes ok......So as anyone asking The Registration info would Then later on somewhere or somehow discuss about cracks buddy So i just told him to be aware about this things......Well anyways whats the use?????? 2 Screw Up's It is If u Feel.... 8)

Tech&ME

Banned
well buddy listen, this kind of problem is sometimes faced genuinely and how can u think that this will relate to cracks in the future , are u fortuneteller ?? What will happen to me tonight... will i live or die please tell me?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ok well Lets see around here Mate....Since u greeted me with With a compliment called The "Fortune Teller" Let me Me Then So called Predict a little "Fortune" for ya......Yes I can predict that u and well for that matter all the Members will live for this night and For rest of the nights to come By The Grace of The One Up Above.....And as for the cracks thing i have seen many of the discussions just turn up into The cracks discussions later on and Just was advicing or for that matter just Politely askin him to be a little careful around here and not catching up his Neck and Choking him or somethin like that to explain the Rules to him :lol: .....So with no further arguement i would like to conclude this discussions and One more thing i ain't here to fight or Fiddle with Silly Problems but rather to be of some amout of help that i can be to others.....i aint the best and never try to be one.....So peace For now..... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom