V. P. Singh dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Source: *ibnlive.in.com/news/former-pm-champion-of-social-justice--v-p-singh-dead/79210-3-2.html

Former prime minister V.P. Singh, who launched a bold initiative in social engineering while heading the country's first coalition government during 1989-90, died here after battling kidney ailment for several years. He was 77.

Read On........

johnie1

Right off the assembly line
A man with a great promise who came to power and showed us that there is no difference between the incumbent and the successor.would have destroyed the youth of india and her future if not for software and the liberalisation of india by pv narasimha rao.hope this guy never ever gets reborn in india ever again.

Raccoon

Journeyman
A man with a great promise who came to power and showed us that there is no difference between the incumbent and the successor.would have destroyed the youth of india and her future if not for software and the liberalisation of india by pv narasimha rao.hope this guy never ever gets reborn in india ever again.

My feelings exactly!

I really relished the news of his HAPPY demise... :cool:

Not getting into other details here... but just imagine, the man who set the cancer of reservation on, had no qualms of getting himself treated abroad, and with the best medical facilities in India! It should have been made mandatory for him to have been treated by BC/OBC/ST/what not doctors only!!!

apoorva84

In the zone
i am really glad he died. Hope arjun singh dies really really soon.we dont need such *******s in this world.

give importance to merit and merit only, not quotas.

rajat22

In the zone
What a relief!!! Should have died before the Mandal.
Mandal Guru deserved to live more with all his cancer ailments.

Raccoon

Journeyman
^^^ Rest in Peace??? No way!!! Please dont even say that!

I hope the devil :evil: in hell fries him oil and pitchforks him mercilessly till eternity... or at least till the cancer of reservation continues in this land.

INS-ANI

In the zone
Better late then never. his death also coincide with death of 9 terrorists. can'e we just make the list of terrorists 11,by adding his name as well.. he was as good as a terrorist.

beside:It wasn't a good idea to give him this bandwidth in TDF. he didn't even deserve this. HE SHOULD HAVE DIED EARLIER.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
RIR..(Rest in Reservation)

I felt very happy when I saw this news..but will be more happy if reservation wud be removed from India ...cuz by death of Arjun or VP, situation is not gonna change ...still...

direfulsky

Broken In
Making such a comment to a passing soul is disgusting act,its your choice to agree or disagree,with his views or policy,its speaks loud how low you are.dirty minds.he will reborn in india?even god do not want it,he left this country long time back.
even dared enemies shy away to make such comments,on each other.

Raccoon

Journeyman
^^^Its not 0.000000000000000001 as disgusting as what that %*$@&$ "passing soul" did to this country. VP Sing was not a terrorist... he was much worse!! Terrorists can only destroy/hurt you physically... and whats more it takes lotsa guts to be a terrorist! But the likes of this "passing soul" will terrorise the soul of the country and take the country way back several years... and he didn't need any guts to do it either!

I respect the terrorist's death... but NOT his!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom