UT 04 setup files corupted !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi everybody !!!

The first, fifth and sixth CD of my UT 04 have a few files corupted !!!
So when I install UT 2004 on my system I get the error that the files =>
1. web.vcproj (CD 1)
2. tdm.xml (CD 5)
3. SpeechRedist.msi (CD 6)

are corupted and cannot be copied and the setup quits automatically !!!
What shall I do ???
Where can I download the following files from the net ???
Or Pls. mail the first two files as an attachment to rachitforum@yahoo.com (The first two are of even less than 10 KB)!!!

Pls. reply soon !!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
First Off is that a legal copy of the game that you posses??
If not then it would be illegal to ask for these files or download them via Internet :(

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The files you are trying to copy, tdm.xml and SpeechRedist.msi are related to the Voice Chat/Commands in the game and you can safely ignore them if they are corrupted. I have personally ignored SpeechRedist setup when I was on a bad connection when I had no use for it and I could still play the game without a hitch. As for the VCProjFile, thats the source code and you can safely ignore that too while setting up UT2004. You cannot download them from the Net, and if you can prove that you have a legal copy of the game, I will upload the files and give you the download links.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well, if you want to proove that you have the original copy, a simple shot of the original box with the bill will do.

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
ctrl_alt_del said:
Well, if you want to proove that you have the original copy, a simple shot of the original box with the bill will do.
How to take a shot ???
Cant anybody mail me the first two files as they are of less than 10KB ???
My E-mail ID is => Rachitforum@yahoo.com .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
rachitboom2 said:
How to take a shot ???
Well You can Scan the Copy and Post The Image out here so as to confirm the Originality :wink:

Btw Dude we cant offer the Files out here unless confirmed an original copy.Btw You can very well PM Enoo for further info :D

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
You have to understand that we cannot just mail/upload the files if the copy isn't legal, even if the files are ridiculously small. If you can somehow prove that your copy is legal, maybe a pic of the box or a CD or a scan of those, I will immediately upload the files and send you the links.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
If ur copy was really legal, you would've sent a mail across to the UT guys and they would have sent the files. Or if it really is legal why dont you oblige us with a pic of the box pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom