Using 2 TATA Photon connections on the same machine...

wwwescape

Journeyman
Hi,

I have 2 TATA Photon connections. How can I connect both connections at the same time? I want to be able to combine both the connections to get better speeds. I've tried this with a TATA Photon and MTS MBlaze combination and it works.

I just need help setting up the same for 2 TATA Photon connections.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I dont think you can combine 2 diffeent devices but you can use one to download something and the other to download something else..that seems possible

OP
wwwescape

wwwescape

Journeyman
then follow same steps as photon & mblaze.

well actually... there is only one dialer for the TATA Photon connection... When I try the dialer, it says the connection is already active... How can I can create another dialer for the second connection?

I dont think you can combine 2 diffeent devices but you can use one to download something and the other to download something else..that seems possible

Have you tried Connectify Dispatch? It does make some improvements to my browsing speeds...

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
connectify dispatch simplifies the process but it is always possible to merge two different net connections by editing ip routing tables & network adapters settings(if you don't know what i am talking about then you are better off using something like connectify dispatch).

@wwwescape,the problem is that dialer software probably has the limitation of running only 1 active instance.if that's the case then you have to use a virtual machine to get around this.

Top Bottom