Useful Freewares...

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Any free windows screen recorder which can output normal video files so that later it can be imported to video editor ?

chintan786

In the zone
Dear All, Please recommend free PC Sharing App like Teamviewer.
I like to acess my Home laptop from office PC and for this currently I am using Teamviewer only.
but problem with Teamviewer is it allows sharing for 5-mins only on freeversion.

So need App which allows to do this by entering codes only and don't want home PC Approval to access

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I like to acess my Home laptop from office PC and for this currently I am using Teamviewer only.
but problem with Teamviewer is it allows sharing for 5-mins only on freeversion.

So need App which allows to do this by entering codes only and don't want home PC Approval to access
VNC Viewer or UltraVNC

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Anydesk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Microsoft stellt beliebten Virenscanner ein: Diese Alternativen gibt es
Free alternatives are above since windows 7 is going to its updates discontinued by 2020 feb

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
NIUBI Partition Editor Free Edition
*www.hdd-tool.com/partition-manager/partition-editor-free.html

Top Bottom