Use of PC Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

chahal63

Broken In
Hi friends,
In my office I want to use my motherboard speaker for listening songs(mp3). Is it possible? if yes then how & is it recommended...???Does it create any problem???
Waiting for ur reply & thanx in advance

OP
chahal63

chahal63

Broken In
I think motherboard dont have any speaker.
which you are talking about??

First of all, thnx for rply
The speaker which I am talking bout is MOBO speaker inside the PC cabinet, which produce sound in DOS. U understand naa.. wht I mean to say, now please tell me solution

amitava82

MMO Addict
You can NOT play MP3 using PC Speaker. You can play only .wav file. download PC speaker driver from Microsoft site.

PS: If you are in hurry then google first. You will get answers faster. And use normal fonts.

OP
chahal63

chahal63

Broken In
You can NOT play MP3 using PC Speaker. You can play only .wav file. download PC speaker driver from Microsoft site.

PS: If you are in hurry then google first. You will get answers faster. And use normal fonts.

Ok amitava82, next time i'll use normal fonts & if u friends are here then what is the need for googling
Any method for playing mp3 files or else is there any way to play without converting my mp3 to wav

OP
chahal63

chahal63

Broken In
Abey yaar.. u cant play mp3 files with the MOBO spk... now what do u want?? Without converting how can this be possible?

please enticer86, gussa naa karen, i have win xp sp2 & no issue i'll convert files to wav format also.But the drivers in this link are only for win 95, 98 or Me
So for XP SP2 is there any solution

amitava82

MMO Addict
I don't understand, why the heck do you want to play mp3s from PC speakers? If you are allowed to play music in your office and that too using speakers then buy a pair of speakers n listen or at least spend Rs. 20 and get a pair of headphones.. Why take all the hassles? *www.comicguide.net/images/smilies/doof.gif

OP
chahal63

chahal63

Broken In
I don't understand, why the heck do you want to play mp3s from PC speakers? If you are allowed to play music in your office and that too using speakers then buy a pair of speakers n listen or at least spend Rs. 20 and get a pair of headphones.. Why take all the hassles? *www.comicguide.net/images/smilies/doof.gif

No no amitava82, i'm not allowed to play music on speakers or use headphones( as any external device is banned here,even headphones).But I'm free for 1-2 hrs daily so at that time I think of playing music that too in my cabin. This link drivers doesn't work for XP SP2: *support.microsoft.com/kb/138857
I hope now u understand... :)

PraKs

Youngling
MOBO Speakers is just for beeps.. Not for playing full scale music.

Any ways download mp3 to wav coneverter & convert ur stuff, Try playing.

richard123

Right off the assembly line
My PC speakers are not of good voice quality. so, which should be my next choice for my new speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom