USB FM tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijitroy

Broken In
For my laptop I want an USB FM tuner card. I've searched in Kolkata but could not get any. Even the USB tv tuner cards also do not contain FM. However, such cards do exist - may not be in India. This link gives about the available USB FM tuner cards - *www.nextag.com/usb-fm-tuner/search-html . Any idea about USB FM tuner cards available in India?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I don't know about USB FM radio cards. But If you have an USB Fm player(like Transcend), you can input its output into the microphone socket at the back of CPU cabinet.

Or, just in case you consider an internal TV tuner card, Intex sells one for about Rs. 1300 with PM reception.

paid

Journeyman
Instead USB FM card I suggest you buy an ordinary FM player in size slightly bigger than pen drive available Rs.40-50 use a stereo 2 way cable and connect one to Headphone jack of tuner the second to line in of sound card. the cheapest solution

OP
A

abhijitroy

Broken In
Actually the purpose of FM tuner card can't be served by just putting the audio jack in the line in. Rather, many other functions like tuning can be directly controlled thru the laptop. So, I'm still for an FM tuner card.

mrbgupta

Journeyman
Don't know what went in my mind, searching for a usb fm tuner and I ended up here.
Though the thread is more than one year old, still any such device there in the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom