USB DEVICE NOT RECOCGNIZED……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikudik

Journeyman
One of the USB Device attatched to this computer has malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it. This is the error I am getting when I connect DKU-5 Cable and connect my mobile to this . I have windows Xp-Service Pack2 . initially when I installed this it was working very much fine. As I had connected my mobile I can manage all function using this software of nokia pc suite 5.6 and dku-5 cable driver installed. But from last 2days it is not working at all. One more thing I want to mention is when I connect there Is one option manage connection. Where I can select option so initially it was displaying option COM1 , COM2 , AND NOKIA DKU-5 CABLE ADAPTER NOW IT IS SHOWING COM1 AND COM2 AND NOT THE NOKIA DKU-5 CABLE OPTION.
SO PLEASE HELP TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
try re-installing the DKU5 driver.. i also had this problem. i didnt find any reason for this error but it got fixed by reinstalling

Tech&ME

Banned
FasTrack said:
expertno.1 said:
FasTrack said:
i dont have a USB port in my comp.
first check that your mobo supports this or not

No i dont.

What do u mean by saying "No i dont", thus this mean that your mobo does not have any USB connector pins ?

Anyway you can still use an USB device on your PC, try to get a Serial to USB converter, this will do the magic

blacklight

Journeyman
Hi .. u can use a PCI to USB card ...as the name suggests ,it is a PCI card which needs to be inserted in ur pc ( do check if u hav empty slots) u get them for arnd 300 - 500 rs .also go for usb 2.0 .Each such card had 2 - 4 USB ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom