Urgent!!!!Pls hlp wid my LG Optimus One

davinci

wid million core procesor
Last night I tried to take a back up of the rom of my new optimus one(using the app ROM manager) because i wanted to install Honeycomb in it.Bt the process didnt complete and only the start up screen showing the LG logo was flashin....i removed the battery as i couldnt shut it down but nothing changed as it is not starting....whenever i try to switch it on it jst shows the LG screen untill the battery is drained off............pls help me...what should i do now???:cry::cry::cry:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Last night I tried to take a back up of the rom of my new optimus one(using the app ROM manager) because i wanted to install Honeycomb in it.Bt the process didnt complete and only the start up screen showing the LG logo was flashin....i removed the battery as i couldnt shut it down but nothing changed as it is not starting....whenever i try to switch it on it jst shows the LG screen untill the battery is drained off............pls help me...what should i do now???:cry::cry::cry:

you need to flash it with stock ROM. did you get any sync suite to install on a PC? check if you have an option to reinstall firmware using LG PC Suite.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
rom manager have problem with optimus one. try nandroid backup next time onwards. for now, flash a stock rom with kdz updater. go to XDA forum's P500 thread. theres a topic about the recovery of bricked mobiles(sticky thread). go to last or last 2nd page & read the first post. your mobile should be back to normal.

BTW, honeycomb for mobile? where you found it?

PS: if you don't know how to modd or play with your mobile safely, better stick to the stock rom.

OP
davinci

davinci

tried doin it wid kdz bt da firmwire i dwnloaded from xda link is a .dz file n is nt recognised by kdz.....pls hlp

k4ce

Youngling
The extn should be .kdz ...

Download file from here
csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP500/AINDHW/V10b_00/V10B_00.kdz

Also, if u have made partitions on ur sd card, delete partitions and format it before flashing ... And u were trying to install gingerbread right ?...

OP
davinci

davinci

the working link is
*csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP500/AINDBK/V10b_00/V10B_00.kdz
finally fixed my mobile thak you sam n k4ce 4 hlpin a lot

OP
davinci

davinci

after downloading da firmware from the above posted link i just folled the instruction given in da following link
The LG Optimus One P500 Blog: How to flash Original Firmware on the LG Optimus One P500.

Top Bottom