URGENT HELP REQUIRED...... GTA: VICE CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
dear friends, i am completely messed up with the "demolition man's mission" (in which a chopper has to place 4 bombs in the building) in gta: vice city....... i am trying this mission since last one and a half month!!!!!!1

i require an urgent help from you..............

i simply wanna a save game file from any of my friends among you at my e-mail address i.e. mrinfun@yahoo.co.in

but before sending plz read this:

plz send that saved file in which you recently passed the " demolition man's mission" or

plz send that one in which your game status is less than 50% in addition to the completion of "demolition man's mission"

friends ... plz help me by sending the saved game file to my e-mail address ...... plz.......plz.......plz.......plz.......plz.......plz.......

with best wishes......

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
i can understand that u got stuck in demolition's man mission. i myself got throught only after 15-20 trys. best way to clear it by learning to control the chopper. i used gta vc trainer to stop the time clock. so u get as much time as u need to complete this mission. one more thing, try slicing some heads with chopper blades...:) its very effective when some maniac start shooting at u inside the building.
im in office right now, so i dont know whether i still have saved files of gta or deleted them. if u still cant get through, send me the saved file...i will clear demolition man mission..then send the saved file back to u ;)

i u have spent 1.5 month clearing this mission...then u might need atleast 6 months in forth-coming missions....no offence yaar!! i had to spent atleast 1 month in a gtavc mission in which u have to deliver movies posters using a plane...thats realllllllll tufffff.

best of luck with ur game...if u get stuck....post it here..i will definitely help ya.

bye

Leonardemarco

Broken In
Hello, I share a similair fate as mrintech does but have given up on that mission and went on to buy the Diaz' holdings and finally got stuck with the mission "Painkiller" Mentioned I must say I'd have to add a lot of llllllllllll and ffffffffffff to his comment.
is there a site to get savegames from?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I have uploaded the file at *rapidshare.de/files/5487225/GTAVCsf7.b.html Please some body play the chopper mission for me and post back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom