#Urgent!!! External HDD(USB Connected) but Which 'n ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayshatadru

Right off the assembly line
" Urgent !!! "

- Want to buy an External HDD connected through USB Cable, , , but need u'r suggestions :-

Which Brand - Seagate or Wester Digital (WD) ?
Who's giving - The more Time For Warrenty - ?
What's the way - Seagate or Western Digital - Replace the Old HDD(if having Problem) and Give New External HDD ?

# Heard that The Western Digital Warrenty - works like Calling To Their Customer Care Phone Number and They Come and Pick-Up The Old External-HDD (if defective) From The User's Locaton .... Do The WD Also Sends The New-Replaced External-HDD to that User's Location ? ....

# In the Seagate Warrenty - The User have to go to their Service Centre... Is That Like That ?

Also - Plz tell me If I Buy The External USB HDD ONLY BUT WITHOUT It's HDD-Case( HDD Enclosure ) and Buy an External USB HDD Case( HDD Enclosure ) of Tech-Com - will that Separate-Combination work Fine ?

Plz. Reply .

static_x

In the zone
u can go for either seagate of WD..both have 5 yrs warranty and they'll replace the drive in case of any manufacturing defects or failures...i've got 2 HDDs replaced from both the manufacturers...both have got the facility of home pick up...need not worry about that...

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
seagate isnt bad at alll either. u can just go for the cheaper one. BUT STAY AWAY FROM SEAGATE INTERNALS!!BAD BAD !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom