[Urgent]Credit card within 1-2 weeks

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
I need a credit card.I can apply it either for me(jobless) or im my father's name.1 week back ,my father applied for SBI credit card but today they told us that its not possible:cool:
I need it within 2 weeks(the earlier,the better) and im willing to pay 10k for it.What are my options?
Thanks in advance:)

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I have one from ICICI..

okay please answer these questions.k;)?
1)how long did it take to issue the card?
2)are you a student?coz i currently have no job,so can i claim a credit card with ICICI?
3)any other hidden charges(like yearly service charge,etc?)

clmlbx

Technomancer
okay please answer these questions.k;)?
1)how long did it take to issue the card?
2)are you a student?coz i currently have no job,so can i claim a credit card with ICICI?
3)any other hidden charges(like yearly service charge,etc?)

1. Instantly.. they already have credit card (obviously not named) with them .. you sign and deposit they hand it to you.. I don't remember but I guess it is activated within a Day or so
2. I was student when I got that.. still using.. it..
3. No hidden charges . yearly you have to pay something around Rs 200-300 for card ..
only disappointment was that they asked for money when I asked(replaced) them to give a Card with my Name on it.. (around 100 or 200).

I don't exactly remember amount I paid (yearly and card with my name ) but they were very nominal amount.

Don't worry about that yearly charges or so, you will get more then that in return from Interest.. yes, it is not just safety deposit for card but you do get Interest on money you deposit..

Broken In
You can buy American Express gift cards. They are available in denominations of 1k, 2k and 5k.

But there are few places where Amex is not accepted, only master or visa.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
You can buy American Express gift cards. They are available in denominations of 1k, 2k and 5k.

But there are few places where Amex is not accepted, only master or visa.
yeah i think a master/visa card would be more suitable as the sites im going to pay accept those cards mainly:)

Top Bottom