[Urgent] Back Again with iPhone Query

rider

as Kratos
getting all updates and getting super late android updates are two diff things, Sony ruin all the fun of updates. X10 got 2.1 update after such a long time of about an year, xperia s ICS is still not available in india almost june is coming to end, where almost every brand in this price range providing with in-built ICS. But these things are nothing for a hardcore sony fanboy. :-D

If we talk about indian market top mobile selling brands are nokia, micromax, samsung and LG.

randomuser111

Technomancer
getting all updates and getting super late android updates are two diff things, Sony ruin all the fun of updates. X10 got 2.1 update after such a long time of about an year, xperia s ICS is still not available in india almost june is coming to end, where almost every brand in this price range providing with in-built ICS. But these things are nothing for a hardcore sony fanboy. :-D

If we talk about indian market top mobile selling brands are nokia, micromax, samsung and LG.

Your post makes you sound like a Sony hater :-D which you ARE :p
Super late updates huh ? 2011 range received ICS beta/alpha before any other manufacturer and the 2011 range was updated to ICS before/same time as Samsung and HTC high end.

Clearly you are here to troll and nothing else.

And LMAO @ the last line

Sony is also the second largest Android vendor in India and in some price segments(10-20k) it is the largest selling vendor even ahead of Samsung. 50% market share in the 15-20k price bracket.
*www.economictimes.indiatimes.com/photo/14287270.cms

ECONOMIC TIMES
Clearly you are here to troll and nothing else.

@coolest111

Congrats. black looks better IMO

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
saying truth is totally a trolling for a fanboy, ask anyone who respect sony as it is good for providing fast updates,only providing ics update in neov and arc doesnt make overall good.. i believe in vfm products where sony generally don't stand.. i bought x10 for 30k where no phone was having 4.3" screen and 8 MP. I know you are hasitating inside with no ICS update in your xperia s, by calling me troll.

ask anyone in laptop threads, that i even trolled ever.. you are the only one who is calling me. Everyone respect my suggestion there.

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Dude I already have ICS on my Xperia S since a week ! I even posted ICS screenshots in my Xperia S review thread.

In fact I would say YOU go and ask Sony phone owners whether or not they are satisfied with the updates and also ask anyone which brand they trust to deliver the latest Android updates and then post.

And I didn't say you are a Troll but in this thread you are certainly trolling. And you did the same in some other threads as well, and you know it too.

Why don't you do this. Create a thread and ask the members of the site which Android vendor they would trust most on getting the latest Android updates. You will get all your answers in that thread whether Sony is the vendor with super slow and NO updates or the only vendor that can be trusted on getting the latest Android updates.

Since you are a hater you obviously don't know anything much at all about anything to do with Sony but still you post something stupid and unfounded in any thread that you see a chance to bash and degrade the brand.

Do you even know that Sony is the biggest contributor to the Android open source project ? No other vendor has as much contribution to the Android code than Sony.

All the 2011 range was first updated to ICS 4.0.3 and now has been updated to 4.0.4 whereas Samsung and HTC has updated even their high end devices only to 4.0.3.

And you talk about VFM ? Which other vendor offers more VFM ? In the sub 15k category you have phones like LWW, Xperia Mini etc with 1 ghz CPU and 512 mb RAM and Android 4.0.4. The upcoming Tipo at 8k offers ICS 4.0.4, 800 mhz CPU and 4GB internal memory. So how is Sony not offering VFM products ?

When all other vendors like HTC provide 600 mhz CPU in a 13k Desire C, Sony last year introduced Xperia Mini and LWW with 1 ghz CPU and Adreno 205GPU.

So next time please keep aside your hatred and think logically before posting anything.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
saying something little wrong is not a part of trolling, trolling is when some user making fun and doing something which harm for a person or a group of persons.
I didnt read that news, good to see sony is expending market in india but last year sale figures were below 6%.

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Not something lil wrong. Your entire post was wrong starting from the sales assumption to Sony not providing updates and DENYING updates and what not.

And clearly I don't think you were talking about previous year sales as we are talking about Sony here not Sony Ericsson.

Sony Ericsson sales were poor yes ! Everybody knows that.

Anyway, at least from my side I end this argument here.

Sorry coolest101 for spoiling your thread.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
sony and sony ericsson are same everybody know.. and i was saying their android phones doesnt sell much according to last year implies to be true. Models like tipo are bright future for the company and i will really suggest who has having that budget. if am a sony so why i had sony phones, audio system speakers and a small tv of it..?? and why i suggest vaio laptops to peple who are not in gaming and want a laptop with good screen.

and getting one.x.. a quad core phone for 32k is more vfm than xperia s ask anyone.

rider

as Kratos
congrats! coolest111 how much your phone costs.

and i m sorry to on behalf of randomuser111 he cant listen anything against sony, starts debate all the time :p

OP
coolest111

coolest111

Journeyman
it costed a lot....39.5k but then i'm happy....coz i don't like android yet....:)

can't wait to get my hands on it....:p

red dragon

Master troll
Why on earth you guys are fighting over sony vs htc android in a 4s thread?
There are enough android threads to discuss about these garbage phones.

red dragon

Master troll

and getting one.x.. a quad core phone for 32k is more vfm than xperia s ask anyone.
Not really,if your doubles up as pmp.
HOX has pathetic sound quality,try both with a decent iem(not those twinwoofers or Beats/Bose cr@p)and see it for yourself!

rider

as Kratos
Personally, I am an iphone 4 user, i think iphones are much simpler than android devices.

waiting for the new iphone, excited for new bigger screen.
for android i think htc is much better than samsung and sony toys.. at lest they know what is premium build quality.

OP
coolest111

coolest111

Journeyman
@ rider me too but again as it take long time for iPhone to reach india i had to go wid 4s...:(
n i don't think iPhone 5 will be anything less than 50k for 16gb if dollar rate continue to rise...:p

red dragon

Master troll
Buy the Filmic pro also,it allows to record in 720p,you can also increase the frame rate.
If you are jailbroken try NCSettings,better-looking than SB and free too!

Top Bottom