[Urgent] Advice on kickstarter (24 hours to countdown)4

coolnikk

Journeyman
Hi guys,

Wanted some advice on ordering stuff from kickstarter actually I wanted to buy headbones from kickstarter and wondered will I be charged on customs or not and does anybody has any previous experience in buying stuff from kickstarter.

Link : *www.kickstarter.com/projects/1714346163/revolutionary-bone-conducting-heaphones-deliver-gr

Advice , feedback and any information is welcome.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have bought an Arduino kind of stuff, but from a similar fund raising site, Indiegogo. But the item was small in price plus it was educational material. So no customs.
There's no problem in buying from Kickstarter. Customs will be applicable as per rates.

But stuff like this already available in India (assuming you are from India). Eg: Amkette Trubeats Air BT - Amkette: Flipkart.com

So think before you go ahead to buy.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
the headbones transmits sound through bone conducting technology, also used in google glass.. you are comparing that to an el cheapo amkette :lol:

amjath

Human Spambot
I ordered leap motion as a kickstarter device. I paid only the price which showed on the buy/preorder page [cost+shipping]

- - - Updated - - -

preorder now, then ask a question about customs. if it doesnt suit you, you can cancel the preorder anytime and get full amount refunded.

Top Bottom