Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

mosquito net then.
but i think that racket should work
forget it.
the net won't work as the mosquitoes often seek shelter in the computer table's insides.
I just need to learn to cope with them.:(

Now for some worse news: I can't play UrT during the day till april, because I have barely any bandwidth left for this month.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Unable to find anything else than this

*gadgets.in/content/view/48/58/

So just ask apple to make a slim USB Mosquito Repellent :D

Something more

*www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2006/05/mosquito_repeller_necklace_keeps_pests_at_bay.html

and also try this if everything fails

*www.bagwellpromotions.com/mosquito-repellent-bracelets.html

Last edited:
:(

BTW u know how to setup my own server for sum use now with a friend living just 50 meters away.
try having a lan connection.
or, you can ask him to come over to your house with a laptop or the PC, and you can make the lan connection even more cheaper.

If you try online play with him, it will be a waste of bandwidth.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
i thought about ur problem the whole day at skool:D 2day.
So please answer sum questions
  • Do u keep ur windows open.(if yes, CLOSE THEM)
  • (if above is false then) mosquitoes might be breeding in some cooler or any stagnant water. spray oil on it.
  • if still No then i have only one solution;- take a mosquito racket and beat th sh1t outta all the mosquitoes. then take a mosquito net and cover ur computer table with then. and u can use those gadgets which Ecko has mentioned as they create some very high frequency sounds(which u might not be able to hear as ur old:D) so try them

RaghavKanwal

Right off the assembly line
Hey i need help...
I just installed Urban Terror but I cant play over the internet as either it says that this is any invalid game folder or there are no other players to play...
Also, hullap told me to install XFire, which I have done.

Can Any1 plz sort it out for me???

Thanks in advance

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Hey i need help...
I just installed Urban Terror but I cant play over the internet as either it says that this is any invalid game folder or there are no other players to play...
Also, hullap told me to install XFire, which I have done.

Can Any1 plz sort it out for me???

Thanks in advance
if u are on vista den remve the game from your program files and install it any other place.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Downloading the game right now from torrents.Due to bandwidth cap, I will have to download around 200 mb this month and the remaining next month.Hoping to meet you guys next month.! :p

Top Bottom