Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

toofan

Technomancer
He was real ico and there was gagan also. yesterday.

We all played but after sometime ico was kicked. and then soon after him gagan too said bye.

And to my surprise ico was doing the same sit & up,sit & up as i do to greet anyone, and he was doing this to me. I thought he was gagan but Bullet500 (yes he was using this id again) was playing blue he too said hi toofan.I asked him, If you not then who is this ico. he said this is real one. and he don't know english.

toofan

Technomancer
Yes i read it. and please inform me about the process. I don't want to be recognized by name of VA or any clan name. i want to be known as "toofan an Indian player".

Its surprising to hear about N&A she is very tallented.

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
~Snipped~
Gangsta n Me playing........ :p

Arre it should be downloaded automatically !! Or check sm last post for the link, as m tired to see:p, Cya GN !!
vv

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yesterday I said that I'm leaving when you all switched to Bullet's server. After a while, I felt like playing again. That's when I realized I didn't have the server address. :( :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Arre at that time I didn't want to play any more, so I left!! Then after 5 minutes I wanted to play again and then I didn't have the address!! :D

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
^^ :p

@Toofan.... Well i don't play @ night ! Its just i got time to play for 2-3 nights so thats y hosted !! Dnt knw abt tonight ;)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I don't want to be recognized by name of VA or any clan name. i want to be known as "toofan an Indian player".

errr i wear -VA- tag does it means i m not indian???err:?: u need to do just -VA-toofan........!!! and i will inform u after contacting to wise..

^^ Lolzzzz..... Gagan Spammed his Server address many times :p Still u didn't got it !

hmm where??? irc???? where gagan posted the ip?? irc toh??

Arre it should be downloaded automatically !!

no maps dont get downloaded automatically!! u have to give a download link in ur server.cfg file..forgot what to write!!:p ask gagan

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
hmm where??? irc???? where gagan posted the ip?? irc toh??

no maps dont get downloaded automatically!! u have to give a download link in ur server.cfg file..forgot what to write!!:p ask gagan

1. No Gagan told ip in my Server !!

2. So he putted the download link, as i entered his server, Map got downloaded :razz:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
DJ i request u...just pay Rs 100 more!! and believe me u wont imagine the extent till which u will get fun!! believe me bittu...yaar 100 ka toh hi baat hai..itna kanjus maat ban :D

Top Bottom