Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Join Naabs.... :p

~Snipped~:)):cool:;-)
Hahaha Had lot Fun !! Me n Klaw Vs. KrazyBluez, Cole(For Smtime) n LambdaCore !!

Lolzzzz Cheers Guyz........ !!!!

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Waah ek tum log ho jo raat ke 12-1 baje tak lage rahte ho aur ek gagan hai jo ki kumbhkaran ka baap hai! :p lol

parso(day before yesterday) Warthog N&A(guru's sis) ko line maar raha tha...he asked her if she will be her love...just at that time Guru entered the game and it was fun..not the game but the controversial talk! :D :mrgreen:

@fps_paradox
ask all ur question here...tips and other stuff!!!

Edit1:-

yUP i know that u are the admin there. or called moderator.

I am not sure about joining the VA Clan and I don't want to add any tag in front of my name.

err i m moderator of the forum(the highest post...there is no admin for forum) but i m admin of site i mean i can edit any page home,clan index,member etc etc any page..wise gave me username and password and now i can do ANYTHING there so i m admin there:)) and join VA it gonna be fun!...though i m in VA but i still love DF guys..i even wrote this at VA forum that i love both VA and DF guys the most!!:smile:

toofan

Technomancer
You can call me whenever you need me. I will play in clan matches with the tag -VA-. And except that I will never use -VA- as my tag. Is that acceptable? And you can informe me of the matches in this forum.

And do you ever played in any clan match with them?

N&A always says hi to me and its good to know that he is oops she is a girl.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
You can call me whenever you need me. I will play in clan matches with the tag -VA-. And except that I will never use -VA- as my tag. Is that acceptable?

If u meet Wiseman ask him!! if i meet him or rather i will Instant Message(Yahoo Messenger) him!! I or wise will inform u! btw why u dont like wearing tags????

And do you ever played in any clan match with them?

Yes i played for i think 3-4 clan war matches! in official Urban Terror matches hosted by official developer! :D :D :p

N&A always says hi to me and its good to know that he is oops she is a girl.

U will be more surprised to know that she is 8 yrs old! only 8 ya u read correct! and warthog is 35...so 35 years old boy is line maring:)D) to a 8 years old girl kid!! lol! lol! :p:p:p

Top Bottom