Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^seriously speaking, ur body movements shows u were not lagging!!

dude stop comparing!! just play and enjoy!! u posses skill no doubt but dont think u = god ICO!!! ICO is like inspiration to me ;) lol

toofan

Technomancer
I am getting pings of 375-- 450 these days in CC Japan. and on connecting it says server is for low pings. But luckily today at 8 i entered there with pings of 350 and you all know what happens when i get pings of exactly 350 .

i am playing Anon 1404 these days. And its addictive. But for my daily hunger I ply UrT on V-Games server where they only play dressing room. I scored 100 in 9 mins there.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
and GAgan ke server ke bare mein time par pata hi nahi chalta hai.

Gagan, Hustler & KrAZZY nOTE MY mOBILE NO. MAKE A MISS CALL WHEN YOU HOST, If i WOULD BE AbLE TO JOiN i wiLL JOIN.
xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
This isn't a chatroom to sit and argue over who's better. Both of you will be miserable-d if this argument continues. Also, let's keep the forum a forum and not make it into a chatroom. Take all the chatting to the IRC channel - irc.thinkdigit.com #digit

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@toofan

Don't mention your mobile number in public forums. Use PM instead. Kindly snip/edit it. :)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@amvita
u possess skill....i said this to ico(that u have skill) after the first day i played with u..ask gagan if u don't believe....lets not argue more!!

@toofan
snip mobile no!!

:D --ICO IS GOD--The all u guys see me playing is given/taught by ico! :D

dHr

Journeyman
thats called PWNAGE

*lh4.ggpht.com/_z3LlBkNbDVU/Sohh1HOXVrI/AAAAAAAABRc/ZiJ_KFzXwDw/s800/shot0040.jpg

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ :p correctly said ;)

toofan just PM me that thing (removing virus :rolleyes:)....hustler i installed Photoshop CS3 will do the editing soon!!
Posted again:
Mera Mooh Oops i mean Haath(To Type) mat khulwa ab :-D:twisted:

mein bhi dekhu!! bol kya bole ga tu :) :D

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
sigh 1-2 retards ruined the game in the beginning. :|

the silly thing is, when you pwn those n00bs with pure skills even when they use h4x, they say, "you are h4xing". :| one guy seriously was not having a clean game, let me say that frankly.

u r such a cheat

u saw me hiding behind the wall and u came like the wall was transparent for u

and then to cover up, u accuse someone else.

What happened when I speced u u ***, then u were BUMMING OUT like a chicken.
But as soon as I started playing again, u come to life, HUH!!!!

U asked me to restart, press DEL(i dunno why! del?) and I did all that, even then I got a respectable score. SO now u weep here.

You are a true loser.

amitash

Intel OCer
Just got a razer death adder and i need to try it out...i currently suck and need practice with it...someone come to irc if you wanna play

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
u saw me hiding behind the wall and u came like the wall was transparent for u
I saw you hiding, thats why I came. :lol: Simple logic. :lol:

You are a true loser.
Regarding that wallh4x opinion, wasn't everyone saying the same? :rolleyes:

U asked me to restart, press DEL(i dunno why! del?) and I did all that
That was not me. :) But I had asked you to restart though.

If you weren't cheating, then I'm sorry. My apologies. But ze fact is, I was myself accused by you first (only if you can remember). :|

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I'm sorry ICO for accusing you. This is a problem with me, and hear it all, if I ever accuse anyone here of cheating, please don't take me seriously.

While playing, if someone starts killing me too often, I start with-
"WTF"

and then

"Cheat"

and later

"&&^%$*#"

But that's become a habit, so sorry for that.

Top Bottom