Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Aspire

Padawan
Hustlerr could you host for some more time?
You closed the server so soon.:-(
Plz host again? :smile:

[OFFTOPIC]

I guess this thread is notorious for getting reported the MAXIMUM number of times, even via PM! I find it really irritating when i have to come here and post "please behave".. It sounds as if im a teacher in a kindergarten class :| I've had just about enough. I see NO USE of this thread. You guys please decide if you can act as mature people or not. Else i will be doing myself a HUGE favor if i just lock this thread once and for all :|

:shock:HOW?:shock:

Because of posts Like this?
STOP SMAPPING D1CKHEADS!
==========================
I've had just about enough
Why don't you ask MetalHead Gautham to moderate this Thread?

[/OFFTOPIC]

toofan

Technomancer
I often see guys like toofan,hustler and other playing over on |CC|#1 server with high pings..This tutorial is for those guys:-
----------------------------------
------------------------------------
Hope this help out! :D :)

I do the same just disconnect and then repair the connection and then connect to the game just 2 or 3 tries if the pings comes down then its ok other wise you can say something funny to the BSNL walas.

And one more thing now a days when i get pings of 340--370 at |CC|Japan I achieve the killing rate of 4 and higher mostly.
and while with 180 to 220 pings i mostly have rate of 3 to 3.5 kills per minute.
and when between 220 to 340 i just become helpless and had to change my gameplay.
Why so?
Is my lag helps me. I had tried this many many times. High pings mostly helps me.

And one more thing (just last for today:p) once i get ping of 140 and that day i made a century in 20 min game. scoring 106.

hi i m rural terror. i hope to play the game with u all.

Welcome to the gang of terrorist.

And @Kalpic. this thread is the meeting place of Players who play Urban terror so i think all the players can share there words here with no hesitation. And yes if anyone of us talks these things somewhere else then it may be termed as Spamming. I hope you get the point i am trying to explain.

By the way you point is noted for future.

Last edited:

Aspire

Padawan
I do the same just disconnect and then repair the connection and then connect to the game just 2 or 3 tries if the pings comes down then its ok other wise you can say something funny to the BSNL walas.

And one more thing now a days when i get pings of 340--370 at |CC|Japan I achieve the killing rate of 4 and higher mostly.
and while with 180 to 220 pings i mostly have rate of 3 to 3.5 kills per minute.
and when between 220 to 340 i just become helpless and had to change my gameplay.
Why so?
Is my lag helps me. I had tried this many many times. High pings mostly helps me.

Some people may find it easier to aim in higher pings as sometimes while lagging you are able to see much more than without lag.
eg. You go around the corner spot a guy and then due to lag you are back again. So it's easier sometimes.

lol :lol: Digit full of kids :D
Warned enough times by every mod.
User banned for a week.
Come back with another id and the ban will be extended for a month.

Here is a warning to you all. Once the thread reopens, if anymore crap is added to it, the poster gets banned instantly.

[thread closed for cleaning up]

UPDATE (21/6/2009) : Thread not fully cleaned but I'm opening it giving you all a warning.

PLEASE don't ruin this thread AGAIN.

You can use images, but please don't make them huge. Big pictures and screenshots should be thumbnailed.

NO FLAMING.

NO INSULTING OTHER MEMBERS.

NO MAKING NEWBIES UNCOMFORTABLE OVER THEIR NOOBISHNESS.

NO TYPING IN LARGE FONTS.

NO SHOUTING.

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
so ironical
ROFLMAO

I played till now at "URBAN TERROR FOR TERRORISTS"

Played 4 maps. First 2 maps, scored between 7-15 kills and 2-8 respawns.
3rd Map, got 20+ kills and 15+ respawns.
Now, 4th MAP - Got 46 kills(highest was 48, one guy with 90+ was kicked for using "aimbot") and 30 respawns compared to the good player (48 kills and 50 respawns).

Cudn't believe the way I was killing today. Wham wham wham and wheezle!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom