Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Crazykiller

Banned
I don't Really Care whether you ban me from this thread or this forum. But the only question I would like is "WHAT FOR??"
just give me a solid reason and i am gonna leave this forum for good.

Otherwise

I could easily join back this forum under another name.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Post properly in either English or Hindi, don't post in languages you don't even half understand. And stop SHOUTING. Stop acting like an idiot. :|

We have enough reasons to dislike you, one of them is the fact that you are one of the most persistent haxxors in this wonderful game. Even though you hax yourself, you accuse others of haxxin, call them stupid/noobs and stuff. Oh, and btw, you use your stupid binds to say "Boom! I did a headshot!" everytime you do a headshot. It would be fine if you got your headshots without haxin. Most of the time, you act like an idiot. It's due to this, many of us have developed a dislike towards you. That's why we are irritated by even the smallest idiotic post you make here on this forum. :|

Grow up dude.

Crazykiller

Banned
And these?

^ lol, mai gusse mein nahi hun. bus mazzey le raha hun. :p

errr??? What??

niaaaa krazzy....:p

^ hahahah niaaaa :lol:

नूब्स!

^^

*badadvice.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c94c853ef01116855aea2970c-800wi

Post properly in either English or Hindi, don't post in languages you don't even half understand. And stop SHOUTING. Stop acting like an idiot. :|

We have enough reasons to dislike you, one of them is the fact that you are one of the most persistent haxxors in this wonderful game. Even though you hax yourself, you accuse others of haxxin, call them stupid/noobs and stuff. Oh, and btw, you use your stupid binds to say "Boom! I did a headshot!" everytime you do a headshot. It would be fine if you got your headshots without haxin. Most of the time, you act like an idiot. It's due to this, many of us have developed a dislike towards you. That's why we are irritated by even the smallest idiotic post you make here on this forum. :|

Grow up dude.

My behaviour in the game has nothing to do with my behaviour at the forum.

Moreover I never used to say boom Headshot!
It was always Krazzy.

My bind used to be Don't Ever Doubt my aim again. It was a Headshot with my $weapon
Secondly i had deleted all those binds ages ago. If you dont believe me ask any1 i used to play with in UT

And abt the hacking,
Don't Accuse ppl you dont know abt.
Gagan has all the explanation i gave.

Moreover Every1 including you has hacked at least once.

Every1 who is active in this thread have their accounts at sites which have aimbots and stuffs.
Want some examples??

I really think you all should
shut the f*** up abt me and my hacks and my binds and my noob-talks.

never learnt ignoring???

^^
NOOBS

And i know you must be reporting all my above posts and i really don't care.
Do whatever you want coz you are a noob!

And when you are talking about the languages then let me make something clear.

French is one of the most Commonly used Language.
And you never reported any of gagan's Bulgarian Noob replies did you??

Go out and get a life!

Last edited by a moderator:

nia

Broken In
STFU, u r really a pain in the a$$, and in case u did not know, mods can ban you via ip.
I am happy to add you to the UAA list also, and you probably know Japan's is based on UAA.

to be frank, try visiting this site, it will solve your problems. *is.gd/Dfhk

kid, dont show your anger here, shout it at your bathroom wall.
don't think everyone in this forum is a moron like you. Dont ruin other's fun. Just get the fu[k outta here.

No offence meant, besides, i don't care.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
First of all, stop taking posts out of context and quoting them as spam. Posts out of context appear like spam, but they aren't.

Secondly, like I said before, stop shouting ffs. You might be angry, but I know that already, you don't need to increase the font sizes to show that.

What I'm trying to say is your in-game behaviour has made us stereotype you as an idiot and everytime you do something stupid on this forum, we get even more annoyed. Since many (almost everyone I should say) in this thread dislike you and your noob posting habits, kalpik has had to step in.

And lol, who cares what binds you use? The fact is, you used to highlight every headshot of your own even though you used a hack. And I haven't used a hack before FYI. Even if someone has used a hack before, it was just for testing purposes, and nobody used it in a multiplayer game against real humans. And some people have accounts at hacking forums and all just because they need to know how to catch newer breed of haxxors. They never use hacks to kill unsuspecting people.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
And btw, just sit back, self-introspect and see how idiotic you've acted in the past. You don't need us to point out your mistakes.

Last edited:

Crazykiller

Banned
STFU, u r really a pain in the a$$, and in case u did not know, mods can ban you via ip.
I am happy to add you to the UAA list also, and you probably know Japan's is based on UAA.

to be frank, try visiting this site, it will solve your problems. *is.gd/Dfhk

kid, dont show your anger here, shout it at your bathroom wall.
don't think everyone in this forum is a moron like you. Dont ruin other's fun. Just get the fu[k outta here.

No offence meant, besides, i don't care.

k
Lets see how these bans work.
By what time are they gonna ban me by the IP ?? I can join those servers after an hour

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahahaha niaaaaaa Crazykiller.......:lol:

I think this sums it all. ;) A lot of bull$hit has been said about the thread posters.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ nothing mate. btw, I unbanned your account. Akismet anti-spa plugin is weird...:oops:

Top Bottom