Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

nia

Broken In
^^ dude are you gay? srsly, why do you reach such conclusions that are even childish for a 3yr old? and since when did noobs did'nt start to read small fonts and also, phishing can't be done via thse restricted html posts, they are made in the php code or by accessing the site's DB. and one more thing, if you are so desperate to learn to phish a site, i can provide you with some S/C or maybe a book named Phishing For DUMMIES !

nia

Broken In
hi there, from all the old posts i could find that you guys dont have a private server either, then what's with this clan?

i also notice that many members of this clan is a multi-member ie member of a diff. clan(s)
they aint using their respective clan tag too
guys, not every clan is born pro, its the players that make it pro or what ever you call it.
try to be more organised and be a clan member, be proud to be in it.

^^ lol, the clan business is not for us, coz most of d playrs thynk dat ts tem wht maks d clan pro nd al otrs r nubs, den tey part frm d clan and go to othrs !
wth can we do?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Gagandeep = ICO = nia = niaaaaaaa = [-DeR-*]Rocket Baba = Bullet500 = lolz = lulz
Wrong. I'm not nia seriously. :| Gagandeep = ICO = Bullet500 = lolz = lulz

^^ dude are you gay? srsly, why do you reach such conclusions that are even childish for a 3yr old? and since when did noobs did'nt start to read small fonts and also, phishing can't be done via thse restricted html posts, they are made in the php code or by accessing the site's DB. and one more thing, if you are so desperate to learn to phish a site, i can provide you with some S/C or maybe a book named Phishing For DUMMIES !
+1
hi there, from all the old posts i could find that you guys dont have a private server either, then what's with this clan?

i also notice that many members of this clan is a multi-member ie member of a diff. clan(s)
guys, not every clan is born pro, its the players that make it pro or what ever you call it.
+1
But we do have some good players here. Sadly some n00bs have ruined this thread. Nice to see you here nia. :) Priatno mi beshe. :)

On a side note, we technically are not a 'clan'. We just use the [DF] or 'Digit Forum' tag to identify ourselves while playing. :)

nia

Broken In
изглежда да разберат нещата. Както добре е да се запознаем

Crazykiller

Banned

If you view that site's Source, you will see that the source contains some PHP scripting which really works.
I Made A Copy of that page and checked after replacing the Email ID and it worked.

toofan

Technomancer
nia we play at |CC| Japan these days. And don't thinks that we are not a team .We are a team and each and everyone of us will show it at the required time.

By the way welcome to [DF] = digit forum.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hej! znaesh li b"lgarski?
znam. malko. (I know. Little.)

lol convert cyrillic phail...

and yea, I don't use any translator. I really understand the language to some extent. :|

Not just the forum, Whole MTNL system down!!!

Some vandals slayed the Broadband and Telephone Wires!!!

Can't even use MTNL Landlinessssssssssssssssssssssssss
Even the MTNL mobiles will not work.

Reason - Fire in teh main Telephone exchange.

Last edited:

Crazykiller

Banned

[DF] Is not A clan. It is just a Tag we forum Members use to Distinguish Each Other.

yo nia, its just a regular post of crazy, hes like that, also dont take things that seriously here.

Yes i am Like that and am kidding most of the time .
Thank You.

^^ crazy stole my siggy .

You thief :p

I liked the idea so i used it and why quarrel over a silly Signature??
Remember we got final warnings so stop quarreling.

^^ lol, the clan business is not for us, coz most of d playrs thynk dat ts tem wht maks d clan pro nd al otrs r nubs, den tey part frm d clan and go to othrs !
wth can we do?
[DF] is just a Tag we use to identify all Indian / DIGITians UrT players.
They are free to join their respective clans and even noobs have got a right to play Urban Terror.

Top Bottom