Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Crazykiller

Banned
hey krazzy
did you steal my forum to put in your profile on Orkut??????????
I saw it there in your status box!!!!
I am realllly Angry with you. :-x:-x:-x

REMOVE IT THIS INSTANT

:lol:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I am talking about my signature that says "You can fall down the stairs, you can fall from a tree. But the best way to fall is in love with me. "

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
Yup today these are astronomical. around 500.
from past 2 days the BSNL pings are too high. Is it the same with other services also.

Who is this ICO is gagan and ICO same.

ico = niaaaaaaaaa = gagan = bulgarian player?

lololololol :lol: :lol: :lol:

krazzy, i was afk and will be afk for a few more days.
Wait until then to get your arse fried. Watch what you say, i never took it as a challenge and neither did you. Lemme say some thing that i always say to you : STFU :D:D:D

fuk its so hard to get TDF in mobile >> easybrowse proxy(idea free gprs trick :D) + t9space mobiliser + 7th page of wap.google.com + freaking ads + 15 mins of waiting :shock:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll host a server @ 2am. If anyone would be there for some late night gaming, then do tell me. :p

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Guys i m back...:smile::smile::smile:

Where u guys play nowdays..??? BUMPY SERVER DOWN.....????????? Give the ip where u play plz........

Posted again:
krazzy, i was afk and will be afk for a few more days.
Wait until then to get your arse fried. Watch what you say, i never took it as a challenge and neither did you. Lemme say some thing that i always say to you : STFU :D:D:D

err........wait for something around 10 days to get my hand set in urt again:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom